The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Xcam fb page

spaz - 18 May 2012 11:23 PM

Hells yeah share it round, especially in 2 weeks when I need votes to win the Perisher SkiBum comp. wink If you post photo’s and stuff SamNZ I could use another man in the mountains of the land of the long white cloud.

I’m working at Treble Cone this year, though I should be doing a fair bit of time at Cardys or Snow Park so I’ll see what I can do - my camera was stolen in Vietnam last year and I can’t afford a new one so I will have to borrow some.

spaz - 19 May 2012 12:54 AM
Rick0889 - 18 May 2012 10:42 AM

Cheers for the interview too spaz!!

No worries mate. It was good to meet you.

On Monday I’m going to order some Drift 720 cams. I’ll put up a Boardworld Members special some time today (I hope), will be under $200. Trying to get the numbers so I can order more than 5.

Keep us posted as Id be keen. I was only looking at the drift cams the other day. Im after one for both snow stuff and hiking.
Cheers

You do t ha e a smart phone.

spaz - 19 May 2012 10:04 AM

You do t ha e a smart phone.

You seem to be missing some keys on your keyboard!

If that’s to me - no I don’t have a smart phone. I have been thinking of getting one, but If last year is anything to go by, I imagine I’d break that in the first week with all the accidents I ended up having. I’ve got a camera phone but I have to bluetooth all the pictures off… and they’re pretty shit quality.

I think he was referring to moi…and yes Im on my phone. Sorry if it posts funny.

Coop3 - 19 May 2012 11:41 AM

I think he was referring to moi…and yes Im on my phone. Sorry if it posts funny.

That’s just not good enough around here coops!!!!!

Boardworld has a very high standard when it comes to the english language!!!!!

That’s why we have so many school teachers on here!!!!! Hell, even Jez thinks he’s an english scholar!!!!!

(Just ignore my excessive use of punctuation though, as I have a bad stutter at the end of my sentences, and we don’t critique the works of the weak and vulnerable around here either!!!!! Just ask TJ!!!!!)

Mizu, s s s stut t t t tter is not e e e expressed through a a a an e e e exclamation - that’s more akin to you being a drama queen.

Coop3, I was referring to SamNZ.

SamNZ, I was posting from my smart phone, at the bar, with my boss breathing down my neck telling me to put it away.

I thought Drama Queens wore tutus and make up?????

Ha. Its all good. I just know how touchy my phone is to post with so figured it had done something silly.

Love your dedication though. Boardworld in one hand, mixing cocktails with the other. grin

You should see what I do with my feet!!!!!

Coop3 - 20 May 2012 12:53 AM

Boardworld in one hand, mixing cocktails with the other. grin

Thatda Girl (or however you spell it!)

Mizu Kuma - 20 May 2012 12:49 AM

I thought Drama Queens wore tutus and make up?????

Just a warning. if you type in xcam in the FB search function, alot of xcams pop up…none are spaz

deanobruce - 21 May 2012 01:38 AM

Just a warning. if you type in xcam in the FB search function, alot of xcams pop up…none are spaz

The exact same thing happens when ya type in “Mizu Kuma”!!!!!

None turn out to be me!!!!! Freaky hey?????

the top search is for x rated cams, almost dragged me in