The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

checkk it out!

hey guys just made a new video with a friend oof mine and would really appreciate some feed back so let me know what you think.

Nice vid mate. My one bit of feedback would be to work on his steady camera work. I was gonna ask if he was just holding the cam, or if he had a handle/caddie, but then towards the end at bondi I saw his shadow and he has a caddie. He should try resting the handle on 1 or two fingers instead of griping it( im just assuming thats how he holds it) so it gives a bit more “suspension” to it and is smoother when he walks/follows

30 seconds until the first legit trick is a bit long. Some tighter editing is needed in spots. So, you didn’t land that big stairset? If you just want to show that you attempted it twice then fine, but go back and make it if you want it in a legit vid.
video quality is quite low. as mentioned before the camera shake isn’t good and adds to the ‘this was filmed with a webcam from 1987’ look.

Well I actually liked it a lot!!!!! Maybe a touch here and there on edit and footage selection, but hey!!!!!

Great work Noah!!!!!  shaka

thankks guys i appreciate the help smile