The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Hotham/Falls 2012 regular Boardworld crew

Reply to them, tellin that the fluid filled glass like object that is seen protruding from your mouth is actually a birth defect that ya have had to live with for ya whole life!!!!!

And that ya don’t see their stance on this matter amusing whatsoever!!!!!

Then see how they reply to that one!!!!!

so when are you going to be in Mexico, Miz?

Not sure yet Mud!!!!!

Most likely will wing it if anythin atm!!!!!

Roger.  Well let your southern hombres know so we can catch up if there is an opportunity.  Goes for anyone else, too.

Mudhoney - 17 May 2012 05:26 AM

Roger.  Well let your southern hombres know so we can catch up if there is an opportunity.  Goes for anyone else, too.

trentradpants - 17 May 2012 12:09 AM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 16 May 2012 11:49 PM

haha. Thought that would happen. What did the guidelines say?

We need you to supply a photo in which you have no hats, sunglasses, goggles, beanies or anything which covers your face or head.

pretty much your standard pass photo requirements really, still im dissapointed, it would have been a real conversation starter.
Maybe i should quickly grow a beard similar to this chap

My season pass pic last year was a head covered in a beanie and goggles! They didn’t tell me to take it off?!

Does anybody here get to Buller on a regular basis? My snow time will be limited to only a few day trips this year, but wouldn’t mind hooking up with smoe of the crew if anyone is about.

Sorry Tills, I avoid that hell hole at all costs LOL Only been going the past few years for work with our interschool teams costs all covered. Dont wanna do it this year. So doubt I’ll go to buller. I’d do a day trip to Falls over buller

Hahaha it’s all good.

How much further is Falls? Buller is just my default spot because it’s the closest. Plus I know a few ppl working up there who hook me up with cheap lift passes.

I day trip to buller and baw baw on a semi regular basis during the season but seeing as i have the hero pass this year, i think ill be heading falls & hotham way a bit more

Tills - 18 May 2012 01:15 AM

Hahaha it’s all good.

How much further is Falls? Buller is just my default spot because it’s the closest. Plus I know a few ppl working up there who hook me up with cheap lift passes.

I was on the east side of Melbs and Buller was 2.5 hrs, Falls/Hotham about 5 hrs. Day trips to Falls (which I regually did) meant 10 hours in the car, 7ish on the snow, crazy when you think about it.

Yeh, it is crazy. But I hate buller. And I might drive up the night before, or just sleep in Mt Beauty after riding if i am feeling super tired.

AJ2theC - 18 May 2012 03:02 AM

I was on the east side of Melbs and Buller was 2.5 hrs, Falls/Hotham about 5 hrs. Day trips to Falls (which I regually did) meant 10 hours in the car, 7ish on the snow, crazy when you think about it.

Pretty much this. With the crazy prices of lift tickets at Buller now and having a Hero Pass I’d rather day trip it to Falls or Hotham.

I’ll be at buller 6st of july i think for the weekend with friends otherwise wouldnt go buller again. somehow im not too keen on Buller.

what is it you guys don’t like about buller, apart from:

* too crowded
* not enough snow
* overpriced
* horrible (based on personal experience) front of house

?