The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Xcam fb page

It’s been up and running since last year. But this week the stats are showing some big growth.
“Likes” are up 15%
“Talking about” up 1000% (not a typo - it’s One Thousand!!)
“Reach” up 517%

All since I got my iPhone4s and started taking ground surface temp photos on instagram. wink
Na! it has to do with winter approaching and everyone getting excited. Me iviting friends (though a few are finding there own way)

Woo hoo!

Keep that campaign up Spaz! You need those votes when you are a finalist in the Ski Bum contest!

Link? I couldn’t find it lol.

TJswish - 18 May 2012 12:24 AM

And you call yaself a Stalker?????

Mizu Kuma - 18 May 2012 02:47 AM

Why would I stalk spaz? He isn’t a hot chick… even when he is in a tutu…

TJswish - 18 May 2012 03:55 AM
Mizu Kuma - 18 May 2012 02:47 AM

Why would I stalk spaz? He’s a hot chick that I have had already… even when he is in or out of a tutu…

Fair call!!!!!

Is TJ wearing lipstick?

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 18 May 2012 04:30 AM

Is TJ wearing lipstick?

LOL

I think spaz had just put it on him????? Hands free!!!!!

hey Spaz, is that page mainly for aus? Just wondering ‘cause I see a bunch of shares from nz fields on it.

I have friends all over the globe.
2 close friends ride NZ. Tim boards Ruapehu and another (ACE-an aussie) continuing his endless winter by hitting up Wanaka this year. Both are photographers.

I try to keep everyone updated - Why wouldn’t I feature NZ - it has the best skiing in SoHe!!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 18 May 2012 04:37 AM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 18 May 2012 04:30 AM

Is TJ wearing lipstick?

LOL

I think spaz had just put it on him????? Hands free!!!!!

That’s right my hands were busy on his legs billy

look a little high too haha, Cheers for the interview too spaz!!

spaz - 18 May 2012 10:28 AM

I try to keep everyone updated - Why wouldn’t I feature NZ - it has the best skiing in SoHe!!!!!!

Just wondering, as I can share it round NZ people in my reach. Seeing as I don’t know anyone called “Tim” at Whakas, Ruapehu, I’ll assume he rides the Dark Side at Turoa!

Tim lives in Hamilton, he didn’t get up much last year and has a cushy job he (says) can’t afford to give up for the snow - lame excuse if you ask me!

Hells yeah share it round, especially in 2 weeks when I need votes to win the Perisher SkiBum comp. wink If you post photo’s and stuff SamNZ I could use another man in the mountains of the land of the long white cloud.

I call SoHe Shred 2014 for NZ

Rick0889 - 18 May 2012 10:42 AM

Cheers for the interview too spaz!!

No worries mate. It was good to meet you.

On Monday I’m going to order some Drift 720 cams. I’ll put up a Boardworld Members special some time today (I hope), will be under $200. Trying to get the numbers so I can order more than 5.