The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Latest Movies

blizzard_22 - 29 July 2011 05:13 AM

I am grin all you snow bunnies would be driving past Costco when you come through Canberra to go to the snow.

Even cases of beer is cheap, baileys etc.

We stopped there and bought a membership when driving back from the snow. I bought a case of Tooheys Extra Dry and Michelle bought a bottle of Malibu.

The good thing is the membership can be used anywhere in the world, so we can use in in Vancouver instead of going with Michelle’s mum.

Harry Potter is the shizzz, ending is a lil different than the book but the movie still pretty epic.

Yeh, I really enjoy HP films, but will wait till dvd to see the last one.

ewwww….. haha harry potter sucks. i must say.

deano I thought the same until I read the books!!!

ohh Deno!!!!! how could you say that?!?! HP is AWESOME!!!

i dont really have time to read the book at the moment. i may one day, but man the movies suck. i have been made to watch them and to be honest, id rather sit through 24 back to back screenings of the glee movie than HP

You’d seriusly watch glee over harry potter!!! what if it was a justin bieber move, which would you pick?

harry potter books = good
HP movies = bad

HP books = awesome
HP movies = ok, but I thought the 4th one was pretty good and this last one is really good.

I Agree with you skip!

Watched “The Avengers” a couple of night ago. Michelle and I have both been dying to see this. A straight up action blockbuster with an awesome cast. It really didn’t disappoint. The action was sick, special effects were unreal, and the storyline was excellent. Awesome cameo by Stan Lee at the end too. 9/10.

Watched “Black Swan” on the plane back to Australia. Messed up storyline but Natalie Portman’s acting was incredible. I can understand why this won numerous awards. 8/10.

So excited to see “The Dictator” tomorrow night. LOL

rider26 - 16 May 2012 07:07 AM

Watched “The Avengers” a couple of night ago. . .

I once gave Chris Hemsworth a few tips on how to make the most of his new Macbook (we were on a flight together, and ended up chatting the whole way). Nice guy.

Did those tips involve the words “Get a Windows laptop” ? haha

deanobruce - 16 May 2012 09:30 PM

Did those tips involve the words “Get a Windows laptop, then throw it at the concierge on your next stay”, “It will boost your ratings higher than Russell Crow’s, and wont cost much either” ? haha

No, there was more to follow!!!!!