The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Graphic design contest sneak peak for 2012

I can’t design for nuts, but I might get freddy to give it a whirl - his kingswood t-shirt that he designed himself is sweet! lol

What a cool idea for a contest!!!! I’m gonna have to get photoshop for this!

ooh cant wait for this one!

Had a great chat with Clive @ FYVE today. This contest is going to be so sick! There will be a runner-up prize too. They are also getting behind the t-shirt design contest.

Looks like the prize packs will be…

Board design first prize: Custom snowboard featuring your graphic design (you choose size, flex, camber profile, everything). This prize pack will also include t-shirts, hoodies, hats etc. from FYVE.

Board design runner-up prize: Apparel prize pack from FYVE.

T-shirt design contest: 10 t-shirts featuring your design for you an your friends (whatever sizes you want), plus $1000 worth of clothing from FYVE and our other sponsors.

Who’s excited? grin

FUCK YEAH! Thats unreal!!

Me!!!!!

Ohh wait a sec…......... no I just spilt my coffee on my lap, that’s all!!!!!

me:)

Mizu Kuma - 17 May 2012 06:08 AM

Me!!!!!

Ohh wait a sec…......... no I just spilt my coffee on my lap, that’s all!!!!!

teacherboy  LOL

I’m really excited! I can’t wait to find out exact comp details so I can start designing smile

rider26 - 17 May 2012 06:06 AM

Clive @ FYVE

That’s awesome!!!

So is the comp and the prizes too LOL

Massive prizes!

Is there a theme for the design or just open slather?

Open to creativity. You might need to incorporate a logo or something but that’s it.

sounds like fun smile

static_22 - 17 May 2012 06:22 AM

I’m really excited! I can’t wait to find out exact comp details so I can start designing smile