The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Graphic design contest sneak peak for 2012

I probably shouldn’t be posting this but I’m super excited and had to let you guys know.

So we will be having two graphic design contests this year, both with awesome prizes.

The smaller contest will be a t-shirt design contest… more info coming on that later.

The exciting news is regarding the snowboard design contest. This year we have teamed up with a leading Australian snowboarding brand to make the contest even better than last year. At this stage it looks like the main prize will be a brand new custom made snowboard according to your own specs and featuring your very own graphic design. How cool is that!

Want to guess which brand we’re working with?

Burton Australia supports BW heaps, so first bet would be them. Then I’d say Lib Tech. Or maybe Yes, or maybe stepchild?! haha

Soo awesome though!! Cant wait cool grin

Maybe its Signal. And we can have our own specs…...I want speakers, paintball gun, and a beer dispenser built into mine LOL

None of the above. It’s an Australian brand.

teacherboy idiot. Didnt read the text properly.
I’d say Chem Storm. But you said leading. Not sure their sales are enough to call them leading. So guessing Fyve snowboards?

Bingo. FYVE Snowboards… love it. shaka

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 15 May 2012 05:47 AM

teacherboy idiot.

Quoted for truth. smirk

Why do you think that smiley is named ‘teacherboy’? LOL

rider26 - 15 May 2012 05:48 AM

Bingo. FYVE Snowboards… love it. shaka

AWESOME! I really love what FYVE are doing at the moment. Their clothing too.

rider26 - 15 May 2012 05:14 AM

The exciting news is regarding the snowboard design contest. This year we have teamed up with a leading Australian snowboarding brand to make the contest even better than last year. At this stage it looks like the main prize will be a brand new custom made snowboard according to your own specs and featuring your very own graphic design. How cool is that!

THAT. IS. AMAZING. I can’t wait to enter this! Such a good comp!

The smaller contest will be a t-shirt design contest… more info coming on that later.

This is for our exclusive ‘team’ tee shirts isn’t?! wink

Only for the first 10 of us remember!

Sounds awesome rider!!! Can’t wait to see the comp announced and the entries flow on in!

sounds good, better bruch up on my skills in illustrator and photoshop

ozgirl - 15 May 2012 06:05 AM

This is for our exclusive ‘team’ tee shirts isn’t?! wink

Only for the first 10 of us remember!

I like this 10 idea. I’m forever part of the first 10 team members smile

Sick !!!!!!!

rider26 - 15 May 2012 05:49 AM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 15 May 2012 05:47 AM

teacherboy idiot.

Quoted for truth. smirk

Why do you think that smiley is named ‘teacherboy’? LOL

learned

Awesome Rider. can’t wait to see some of the designs.

Cant wait!! Hey Blizz fire up your photoshop…I got me some ideas already!!