The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

English Premier League

Next year, Newcastle, next year…

static_22 - 14 May 2012 02:42 AM
CRACKERS - 14 May 2012 02:26 AM

I really hope RVP gets an offer to good to refuse. come on BAYERN! hahah

RvP will stay at Arsenal. Plus with our awesome additions to the squad, we will kick some butt next season!

i hope so too, if he goes to man city i will flip it…

deanobruce - 14 May 2012 03:41 AM

RvP will stay at Arsenal. Plus with our awesome additions to the squad, we will kick some butt next season!

i hope so too, if he goes to man city i will flip it…

I will burn all my RvP jerseys at the Shred if he goes to Man Shitty! Haha.

what awesome additions?

bogmow - 14 May 2012 02:51 AM

Next year, Newcastle, next year…

you seriously can’t be disappointed with Newcastles season! they were on fire this season!

CRACKERS - 14 May 2012 01:49 PM

what awesome additions?

So far we have signed Podolski, nothing else has been announced as of yet.

deanobruce - 14 May 2012 10:15 PM

BAHAHAHAHA! I love it!

deanobruce - 14 May 2012 10:02 PM
CRACKERS - 14 May 2012 01:49 PM

what awesome additions?

So far we have signed Podolski, nothing else has been announced as of yet.

There’s also a lot of talk that we got Yann M’Vila as well.

Any season is a season worth forgetting when Manchester City end up champions. I hope Podolski goes to Arsenal and maybe Arsenal could get a normal goalkeeper that people have heard of for once (though they did try to get Schwarzer)...

Thought it was pretty funny that Tevez and Super Mario featured in the game that won them the premiership…

Podolski is a good signing. Downing most definitely was not. They paid way too much for Jordan Henderson, too.

That vid showing Man city when they won is epic!

Why are we even talking about Liverpoo? Does anyone even know how far they came down the ladder exactly?

CRACKERS - 15 May 2012 12:13 AM

Why are we even talking about Liverpoo? Does anyone even know how far they came down the ladder exactly?

Because it’s fun talking about a team that spent so much money yet did so badly raspberry

deanobruce - 14 May 2012 10:02 PM

You were obviously shacked up in a tent somewhere Joao! There is no way that that wasn’t one of the best finishes to a season ever, even maybe the best. I was disappointed that Spurs didn’t get third but I couldn’t help but be pumped up over all the other stuff happening. Plus Man U not winning is always a great day wink, I’d even rather Arsenal win then Man U.

CRACKERS - 15 May 2012 12:21 AM

You were obviously shacked up in a tent somewhere Joao! There is no way that that wasn’t one of the best finishes to a season ever, even maybe the best. I was disappointed that Spurs didn’t get third but I couldn’t help but be pumped up over all the other stuff happening. Plus Man U not winning is always a great day wink, I’d even rather Arsenal win then Man U.

This was the best end to a season ever wink