The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Billy’s Opening Weekend Countdown!

Perisher Sat/Sun/Mon regardless of snow or not. Staying in Jindy.

oh yeah perisher sat sunday onday aswell no matter if not much snow will go on front valley for all i care haha. 26 days!

ozgirl so you staying at the station? with a group?

No she lives in Jindy, well her parents have a house there (not sure what the exact arrangement is)

i see. so if snow you going to come perisher for the weekend?

Me??

I am coming whether there is snow or not.

Yeah mum and dad live in Jindy year round.

ozgirl - 14 May 2012 08:54 AM

Me??

ah thats so sick smile i have family near bombala both sets of grandparents so pretty lucky with that too smile

Lachillingworth - 14 May 2012 11:41 AM

Me??

ah thats so sick smile i have family near bombala both sets of grandparents so pretty lucky with that too smile

Hehe yeah it is pretty sweet! Techincally i lived there before they did! 10 years ago Eek!

Yesterday for Mothers Day I got my parents a hotel room in the city, when we checked in the girl noticed my parents address and commented that she has just moved (2 months ago) from Jindy. She worked at the Thredbo Alpine Hotel until then.

ozgirl - 14 May 2012 11:53 AM
Lachillingworth - 14 May 2012 11:41 AM

Me??

Hehe yeah it is pretty sweet! Techincally i lived there before they did! 10 years ago Eek!

Yesterday for Mothers Day I got my parents a hotel room in the city, when we checked in the girl noticed my parents address and commented that she has just moved (2 months ago) from Jindy. She worked at the Thredbo Alpine Hotel until then.

ah very nice my budget didnt allow for anything like that hahah but such a small world everyone seems to know everyone or to have lived somewhere around the traps. so where you live now? sydney?

Haha!

Mum kept bitchy that dad was benefitting from her mothers day! I said okay he can come back and sleep on the floor (its what she thought they were doing) if you want the room all to yourself. She didn’t want that.

Yeah I am in Syd

hahahaha yeah normally we just get mum things that we need or hugely benefit from raspberry
ohk sweet as, well once the season satarts should get a few of us to car pull for the weekends. my brother and i are keen to head down most fridays depending on the cash flow but i am getting a bar job hopefully to cater for that as aprentice wages wont cut it haha

I am happy to help anyone out with car pooling but I am limited to my start/ending times. I am up the mountain by 730am and don’t leave til after 5pm

Stop hijacking my thread!  tongue wink

25 sleeps shred

yeah stop it.

ozgirl - 14 May 2012 12:38 PM

I am happy to help anyone out with car pooling but I am limited to my start/ending times. I am up the mountain by 730am and don’t leave til after 5pm

To me that the seems like the perfect time to be arriving/leaving the mountain