The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

English Premier League

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Worst season ever, I’m glad everyone will forget about it and never mention it again…

At least I will be going for Munich in the Champions League…

On the contrary, i thought it was a cracker of a season!

-Thank f**k Man U didnt win the title!
-Joey Barton you are scum, but thats nothing new
-Considering our start to the season i am happy with 3rd place
-Really, really wished Newcastle got 4th place

That is all.

deanobruce - 13 May 2012 10:07 PM

-Joey Barton you are scum, but thats nothing new
-Considering our start to the season i am happy with 3rd place
-Really, really wished Newcastle got 4th place

I definitely agree with those 3! I tell you, sp*rs fans on Twitter make me laugh. They’re saying that Arsenal will never finish in the top 4 ever again. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Mind the gap, spuds!

Spurs are shit. Bale will leave for barca/Real Madrid. modric will follow suit then they will have no one.
Newcastle to finish above them the next 3 years!

hahaha some guy on theworldgame (who wasn’t crackers) said he was glad they were back in CL so they could dominate europe next year. hahahaha yeah right!

Yeah, I thought it was a cracking season. Went right down to the wire. So much last minute drama. Loved it. Really good to see Man City take the title.

Static, you’ll have to join Fantasy next season. There wasn’t much competition this season. Hehe joking… smirk

cords - 13 May 2012 11:22 PM

hahaha some guy on theworldgame (who wasn’t crackers) said he was glad they were back in CL so they could dominate europe next year. hahahaha yeah right!

I love that picture. Saw it a few times on Twitter smile

rider26 - 13 May 2012 11:32 PM

Static, you’ll have to join Fantasy next season. There wasn’t much competition this season. Hehe joking… smirk

Yeah I’ll join for sure! Just be sure to remind me because I’ll forget haha.

That photo is gold!

static_22 - 13 May 2012 11:43 PM
cords - 13 May 2012 11:22 PM

I love that picture. Saw it a few times on Twitter smile

Pffft, they were always going to lose to Fulham… Sif put a team that finished 9th (Equal with Liverpool) in the same group as 19th, 15th, 17th and 11th.

Fulham suck, thats why they are in that group

deanobruce - 14 May 2012 01:01 AM

Fulham suck, thats why they are in that group

In your dreams mate… Suck is a bit of a harsh term for a team in the top 10 of the EPL and who beat a good bunch of the top teams this season.

haha alot of crap teams beat top 4 teams, its where you finish on the ladder that counts!

Or you can go the Kenny Dalglish route and blame “bad luck” on your abyssmal season…

p.s i was only having a dig, Fulham go alright for the resources they have. They will never compete with the big 4 due to the $$$ they other clubs have

I really hope RVP gets an offer to good to refuse. come on BAYERN! hahah

CRACKERS - 14 May 2012 02:26 AM

I really hope RVP gets an offer to good to refuse. come on BAYERN! hahah

RvP will stay at Arsenal. Plus with our awesome additions to the squad, we will kick some butt next season!