The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Pictures of awesome shit.

True, veeeeeery true.

beeseekay - 12 May 2012 08:13 AM

My new board, It’s a Ride DHK with Ride Revolt bindings.
My dad’s Awesome.

That board is so damm cool. it looks great here but it looks even better in real life. Bet you can’t wait to get it on the hill.

Been travelling through the states and my girlfriend got this photo of me playing guitar at/for the Grand Canyon. We were camping 20 metres away smile

And this is one of my photos from the place we were staying in Phoenix. Playing around with the exposure and shutter speed.

CRACKERS - 12 May 2012 02:22 PM
beeseekay - 12 May 2012 08:13 AM

My new board, It’s a Ride DHK with Ride Revolt bindings.
My dad’s Awesome.

That board is so damm cool. it looks great here but it looks even better in real life. Bet you can’t wait to get it on the hill.

His Dad even rotated his highbacks for him! Spoilt kid much?

Hey Crackers - pic of your new board with bindings mounted?

Wish my dad rotated my highbacks… bastard.

Your a lucky kid Beeseekay!

Yeah, but he has to put up with chucky!

chucky - 13 May 2012 05:34 AM

I’ve got to dig my bindings out from storage. Been busy all day but I should get to it tmrw. My bindings are no where near as good as those! My board is sitting in pride of place in the lounge room. hahah. I will get a photo up asap.

I didn’t realise there was a binding rotating service with the board! damm wink

jowow11 - 13 May 2012 04:45 AM

Been travelling through the states and my girlfriend got this photo of me playing guitar at/for the Grand Canyon. We were camping 20 metres away smile

And this is one of my photos from the place we were staying in Phoenix. Playing around with the exposure and shutter speed.

Can you keep your GF away from those frigging high edges please?

CRACKERS - 13 May 2012 12:37 PM
jowow11 - 13 May 2012 04:45 AM

Can you keep your GF away from those frigging high edges please?

Hahaha she wanted to sit closer to edge than I did everytime, she’s the terrible influence on me!

chucky - 13 May 2012 05:34 AM

Yes! make it happen now!

haha thats wicked

^^^ COOL!^^^

that just reminded me of how much fun it is to break off icicles and have sword fights with them! Geez I cannot wait to get back to sweden for the season!