The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Blizz, Darks and static_22’s Family Feud Thread

Or the light packers vs “everything but the kitchen sink” packers thread grin

Azz - 09 May 2012 09:09 PM

I think if you look back, you were the one that started it and poor Dark is just defending himself smirk

+1 for the truth!! LOL

All I do is innocently come to a snowboarding forum to chat about stuff and I get attacked by the woman I get married to because I may do a few things to annoy her. It doesn’t matter that I think she’s the worst backseat driver ever OR that she will call me in from another room just to get something that’s slightly out of her reach or turn the light on or off and she couldn’t be bothered to get up herself so she’d just get me to come in and be a slave for her OR how how crazy she is about best before dates even though it’s a BEST BEFORE not a used by and the food is still just as good but it’s going in the bin OR how she changes the song playing on the iPod when driving after only one beat because it’s a “crap song” even though only half a note has been played OR in the 3 maybe 4 years we have been snowboarding she has owned like 17 jackets, 15 pairs of snow pants, 6 pairs of boarding boots, fiiive snooow booards, 4 pairs of bindings, 3 sets of goggles, 2 snowboard roof racks and a partridge in a pear tree!!

But you don’t see me bringing up any of that stuff at all…  smirk

ozgirl - 09 May 2012 10:28 PM

Or the light packers vs “everything but the kitchen sink” packers thread grin

You never know if it’s going to be hot/cold/rainy/windy or if you want to be casual/dressy/comfortable in those conditions. It all comes down to the fact that we overpackers just like to have options. And you underpackers have eliminated those options!

Darkclouds097 - 09 May 2012 10:36 PM

I think if you look back, you were the one that started it and poor Dark is just defending himself smirk

+1 for the truth!! LOL

All I do is innocently come to a snowboarding forum to chat about stuff and I get attacked by the woman I get married to because I may do a few things to annoy her. It doesn’t matter that I think she’s the worst backseat driver ever OR that she will call me in from another room just to get something that’s slightly out of her reach or turn the light on or off and she couldn’t be bothered to get up herself so she’d just get me to come in and be a slave for her OR how how crazy she is about best before dates even though it’s a BEST BEFORE not a used by and the food is still just as good but it’s going in the bin OR how she changes the song playing on the iPod when driving after only one beat because it’s a “crap song” even though only half a note has been played OR in the 3 maybe 4 years we have been snowboarding she has owned like 17 jackets, 15 pairs of snow pants, 6 pairs of boarding boots, fiiive snooow booards, 4 pairs of bindings, 3 sets of goggles, 2 snowboard roof racks and a partridge in a pear tree!!

But you don’t see me bringing up any of that stuff at all…  smirk

But you love me anyway?  kiss

Darkclouds FTW!

Purely on the amusement factor alone!

Man Blizz - best before really?? Half the stuff has a date on it because it is the law - not because stuff actually goes off!

True fact skim milk lasts longer than full cream BUT the use by date is the same for all milk (ie 14 days from packaging) I struggle to use a 1 ltr bottle of milk before it goes off so I just keep making cups of tea until the milk curdles… so then I chuck it out - the wasted tea bag is less than the half a carton of milk I would waste if I threw it out on the use by date!

A funny story about milk. My Dad likes the Yellow Bottle (the Kerian Perkins Milk) mum likes Pura Tone, but dad reckons it is too skim/watery… So mum buys both types. BUT dad uses more milk than mum so she regularly pours her milk into dads milk container and he has never noticed!!

^ hahahah
OzDad = sucker
(but then he is a man) downer

LOL poor ozdad!!!

Now lets get something straight!!! Best Before dates I don’t care about!!! But Use by, yes. If it is past it’s use by out it goes!!! Wheras I have seen Dark use milk that is 1 or 2 days past it’s use by!!!

blizzard_22 - 10 May 2012 12:01 AM

LOL poor ozdad!!!

Now lets get something straight!!! Best Before dates I don’t care about!!! But Use by, yes. If it is past it’s use by out it goes!!! Wheras I have seen Dark use milk that is 1 or 2 days past it’s use by!!!

I have used skim milk a week after use by! I would happily drink it from the carton.

But if there is only a tiny bit left it also goes off quicker. The more in the carton the longer it lasts.

blizzard_22 - 10 May 2012 12:01 AM

When we first moved in together you would throw EVERYTHING out past its date. Didnt matter if it was best before or use by. I educated you and now you dont throw best before out. BUT, if the product is one day PAST the use by date (even though its all still good) in the bin it goes! BUT ITS STILL GOOD! So much wasted (but still good) food gets thrown out that you make ethernopians cry!

Yes I do still love you even if you drive me just as crazy as I drive you…when you’re not backseat driving that is!!  kiss

Darkclouds097 - 09 May 2012 10:36 PM

in the 3 maybe 4 years we have been snowboarding she has owned like 17 jackets, 15 pairs of snow pants, 6 pairs of boarding boots, fiiive snooow booards, 4 pairs of bindings, 3 sets of goggles, 2 snowboard roof racks and a partridge in a pear tree!!

Wait a minute, anything to with snowboarding is totally acceptable, you should be ashamed of yourself to bring this into the thread in a negative way.

Snowboarding is an illness and the only way to treat it is with feeding the addiction smirk

anymore of that talk and michelle

Dark - use tetra packs of milk - no use by date on them!

Yes I will admit I am the worlds worst backseat driver… I like to be in control!!!

Poor starvin marvin…

Oh and Dark Azz is right!!!

LOL this thread makes me laugh

Oooohhhh dragon that smiley is awesome!!! :blizzdark: hahaha

This thread is pretty damn entertaining while I’m at work.