The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Blizz, Darks and static_22’s Family Feud Thread

I do not slam doors like Blizz is suggesting. The doors just open and close more quickly than she’d like! Ironically if the door makes more than a silent close or opening she classes it as slamming and then she YELLS about me making more of a noise than the two second door noise!?

static_22 - 09 May 2012 04:52 AM
blizzard_22 - 09 May 2012 04:11 AM

Static drove me insane when we were younger and living at mums. When he walked down the hallway you would think a baby elephant was walking through the house!!!

Hey! Are you calling me fat?!

You do have a ba-donk-adonk butt so if the pants don’t fit…

Darkclouds097 - 09 May 2012 07:46 AM

Static drove me insane when we were younger and living at mums. When he walked down the hallway you would think a baby elephant was walking through the house!!!

Ladies like the booty, don’t they?

blizzard_22 - 09 May 2012 06:45 AM
deanobruce - 09 May 2012 04:50 AM
blizzard_22 - 09 May 2012 03:48 AM

We’re getting soft closes on the bathroom vanity and the toilet seats. Was too expensive for the kitchen at $125 PER DRAW/CUPBOARD!!!

$125? i dont know what you are buying (gold plated maybe?) but i have personally installed 4 diferent systems of soft closers before and the most expensive, german made ones were $35 each (so $70 per drawer)

They are expensive but oh so good, put them in my parents house, i try slam the drawers just to watch these bad boys work!

Dude where do you get em from!!! The cheapest I had found was $50 at ikea!

Nover - in The Gong (well Unanderra) got all our bathroom/kitchen parts/appliances we installed in clients houses, flat pack kitchens etc.

Fairly certain they dont sell to the public though, but all you have to do is set up an account and your good to go

static_22 - 09 May 2012 07:48 AM
Darkclouds097 - 09 May 2012 07:46 AM

Ladies like the booty, don’t they?

No you got that wrong… ladies like to HAVE A booty… Yours is more like the whole car!!

Darkclouds097 - 09 May 2012 07:44 AM

I do not slam doors like Blizz is suggesting. The doors just open and close more quickly than she’d like! Ironically if the door makes more than a silent close or opening she classes it as slamming and then she YELLS about me making more of a noise than the two second door noise!?

there is no reason to make a noise! God forbid you take 4 secs to close a door than 2!

ozgirl - 09 May 2012 09:40 AM
Darkclouds097 - 09 May 2012 07:44 AM

there is no reason to make a noise! God forbid you take 4 secs to close a door than 2!

THANK YOU OZ!!! Finally someone who agrees with me!!!

God forbid there be a noise louder than a mouse fart…

Suck it up, it’s a door opening or closing! Two pieces of wood making a noise…

So does Blizz make a noise every time she opens a door??

ozgirl - 09 May 2012 11:10 AM

No but in general every time woman speaks it’s all noise.

I think I am looking for some michelle

lanox - 09 May 2012 11:22 AM
ozgirl - 09 May 2012 11:10 AM

No but in general every time woman speaks it’s all noise.

I think I am looking for some michelle

hmmm

Lanox just painted a target on himself for the shred michelle lol

Guys, Girls, Ladies, Gents.

Lets all look at the top of the page and read the thread title.

Blizz, Darks and static_22’s Family Feud Thread

Now lets stay away from gender battles and GET BACK ON TOPIC  michelle

LOL Azz you started it! It’s all your fault!!! This is now the Boardworld Family Fued thread LOL or BW Girls v Boys!

LOL

I prefer to think of it as giving you guys a forum, rather than you guys hijacking other threads tongue wink

I think if you look back, you were the one that started it and poor Dark is just defending himself smirk