The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Mothers day gift?

What is your mum into?

I need ideas (ideally I would give her $10K), that won’t happen.

She’s a dance teacher for 30 years (lame gift in that direction)
Grief consoler (same)
Flowers!!!!!

We got my mum a cheese making kit last year.

My parents are coming to Sydney for the weekend and were going to stay on the floor of either my sister or my lounge room (neither of us have a spare room), so i was thinking of getting her a night in a Hotel in Darling Harbour. She loves staying in Hotels but she wont be able to milk the stay for all its worth (ie check in at 3pm)

I got my mother a Dressing Gown… typical I know but it is what she really wants.

Otherwise it would have been Pandora charms.

No idea, a phone call to say hi?

blizzard_22 - 08 May 2012 09:20 AM

Otherwise it would have been Pandora charms.

That’s what I’m going to get her haha.

Thank frick you reminded me that it’s Mothers Day this Sunday! Haha.

Some new snow pants and a new jacket for me.
Coz the greatest gift to a mother is to see her children happy!!! Isnt it? lol

Ummm, I don’t knooow! I got her high tea at the Windsor last year.. Argh I can’t think!!

I’ll visit… lol

I don’t normally get mum anything except at Christmas and then it is usually a book or a bunnings gift voucher so she can get some plants. She seriously has everything she needs and more. Her birthday is the day after mine and mother’s day is the week after that, so we just see each other and the family for our birthdays and that is about it!

its my mums bday on mothersday so i get to combine 2 gifts into one, but its a double edged sword as it needs to be twice as awesome. Plus shes really well off so whenever she see something she likes she just buys it, makes gift buying really hard!!