The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Blizz, Darks and static_22’s Family Feud Thread

After I say something about the shirts he for example pulls one out and goes I don’t wear this one because it has stains on it. THEN WHY EVEN KEEP IT!?!

Dark, you hurt my brain!

You guys watch, at the shred I guarantee he packs just as bad as Billy!!!

You can’t say anything about my packing! I like to be prepared…
What if i get hot? And what if I get cold? And what happens if it rains? What if… What if…

Nothing wrong with that!! red face

Darkclouds097 - 08 May 2012 04:07 AM

What if i get hot? And what if I get cold? And what happens if it rains? What if… What if…

EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH THAT!!!!!

I rest my case Dark, you pack like a b*tch!!! I have been saying it all along!!! You were also the only one to have overweight luggage in the US!!!

Haha!!

Layers Dark, Layers. That’s how you pack light but for all conditions.

But your loving wife should teach you that! or better yet if she has a problem with your packing she should pack for you!

I pack first before we go somewhere. He then asks “what did you pack” and I go through it all while he packs so he can match. Yet he still ends up adding more!

And to add to this, I told you Dark what a nug was when we were in First Tracks in Jindabyne with Oz!!!

Darkclouds097 - 08 May 2012 04:07 AM

You are making it so hard for me t back you up Dark…. so so hard… u little girl…

blizzard_22 - 08 May 2012 05:35 AM

I pack first before we go somewhere. He then asks “what did you pack” and I go through it all while he packs so he can match. Yet he still ends up adding more!

This is hilarious!!!!

I think he packs like crazy because one weekend we went to Sydney for the V8 Supercars and he forgot SOCKS!!!

Oh for crying out loud!!! You know you can buy those in woolies Dark?!?!

You need to be strong Blizz! You are the wife (boss)

He WILL Obey, he NEEDS it. That’s nature.

Sorry but the pressure is on you, women rule! that’s why they “wo” “men”

He should have dinner on the table for me when I get home!!!

blizzard_22 - 08 May 2012 07:54 AM

He should have dinner on the table for me when I get home!!!

I read all this Dark bashing just after I offer to buy you dinner and bring it around to your work because you’re working late tonight!! So you know what you can have when you get home for dinner??

Click here for dinner recipe suggestion

Gross

Well my X is using that in her Affidavit against me (that I should have had dinner ready and hot when she arrived home),

Don’t bank on it Blizz. It’s not a mans duty.
(but if achieved will win extra brownie points wink ) Do it Dark!