The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Pre Japan 2012/13 Season plan!!!!!

lanox - 07 May 2012 12:15 PM
drc13 - 07 May 2012 07:22 AM

Anyone thinking of travelling to Japan in February might want to jump on Jetstar’s site ASAP. They currently have a “Take a friend for free sale” on.

Just did a quick test and Gold Coast to Narita can be had for around $1000 return.. So $500ish each!

got a link ?

http://www.jetstar.com/au/en/special-offers/tafff

It’s been running since 5pm yesterday so not sure how much is still available.

ah i saw that, have u booked anything yet for you 2013 ? man i am so sorry i still have not send the thing to you i will do it to day its been seating in my car for last 4 days just need to put it in mailbox.

Nah mate nothing booked for me yet but I’m pretty much ready to pull the trigger on cheap flights in January when/if they come up. So for now it’s just a waiting game.

No worries bout the post, I’m glad you let me know though as I was starting to worry the postman had stuffed up and put it in the wrong mailbox!

drc13 - 08 May 2012 12:28 AM

Nah mate nothing booked for me yet but I’m pretty much ready to pull the trigger on cheap flights in January when/if they come up. So for now it’s just a waiting game.

No worries bout the post, I’m glad you let me know though as I was starting to worry the postman had stuffed up and put it in the wrong mailbox!

i will do it 2 day i promise lol..

can you let me know when u come across the cheap flights plz i am hopeless with keep up with this,

lanox - 08 May 2012 01:16 AM
drc13 - 08 May 2012 12:28 AM

i will do it 2 day i promise lol..

can you let me know when u come across the cheap flights plz i am hopeless with keep up with this,

Haha it’s all good mate haven’t needed my snowboard boots this early in the season smile

Yeah for sure as soon as I see deals I’ll post them but I’ll definitely miss some as well so it’s great when others post stuff they got like oz did above.

Ok potentially another cheap flight option for anyone interested. Airasia sale starting at 2am

http://www.airasia.com/au/en/promotion/rr1280105b.page

From this page if I’m interpreting it correctly it would be $169 Sydney-Kuala Lumpur and Kuala Lumpur-Tokyo $85

The best bit is that travel period is from 4 January 2013 - 22 May 2013