The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Ozgirl’s Thursday Nite Shred Crash Palace

Just thought I would start a thread to see who is still thinking of crashing Thursday night prior to go up to the Sundeck for the weekend.

Yes
K2
Deano

Maybe

Depending on how many come you may need to bring your own something to sleep on. We have a couple of air mattress and blankets .

And plenty of space.

hmmmm. Dean and I were planning on getting up thursday night. and staying at sundeck. Would this suit u dean? I know uve already sent stuff to Jezz, but if u changed he would work it out for ya. What do you think?

Don’t think Jez is paying until Friday so it shouldn’t be an issue yet.

Yeh I know. Just meant that if we stay 1 night less, the extra from the deposit can just go towards his total

He needed to know by today, or tomorrow in US, what peoples arrangements were

im easy mate… you decide and i will let Jez know

What time will you guys get up there? You are paying for dinner for example…

Also issues with the Tube and I am not sure how late the Oversnow runs… its a long cold walk at night!

I honestly don’t mind either way and will prob crash at my on snow alternative if no one crashes at mine.

Didnt think about those extra bits n pieces. I forget its all done differently there. I’m used to driving at what ever hour and parking and thats it. I supose if we booked Thursday night accom, it would include dinner? Which we may miss, so kind of pointless. And if we get there late, things like oversnow could be a prob. do you park on mountain for over nighters? Or have to take the Tube?

No overnight parking - it is the tube or asking someone to drive you unfortunately.

If Mrs Oz makes a roast i will stay at Oz’s LOL

deanobruce - 07 May 2012 06:30 AM

If Mrs Oz makes a roast i will stay at Oz’s LOL

Haha! She would you know. But I think you mean OzMum…. Mrs Oz makes it sound like she is my Missus!

My apologies, Ozmum it is!

Dean, sent Jez an email. CC’d you on it.

You sure? i checked my emails this morning and i dont haven anything from you…

seriously was having a blonde moment for a bit there - i edited the OP and didn’t understand why it wasn’t at the top LOL

A roast for Thursday evening has been confirmed.

Now I just have to make sure I am there in time!