The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Blizz, Darks and static_22’s Family Feud Thread

Because you guys keep hijacking threads with your bickering, I thought its best you have your own thread.  tongue laugh

If all mods could help out and shift any comments that are off topic and just another lovers tiffs LOL

Oh static, feel free to add to any family dramas evil

Oh this is pure gold! I love it! I’ll be sure to keep you all updated raspberry

Hey hey hey!!! Someone has to take threads off topic while Miz is MIA!!!

But in all fairness, yes this is funny shit!!!

michelle

Haha!

Love it!

Ding ding ding!

Well I’m not going to curse dark tonight, he has cleaned the kitchen after I destroyed it this arvo lol!!!

I dont mind having this thread… She can only threaten to hit me on here! LOL (In truth she gets very angry though!! Jenna/Blizz = michelle !!)

For the record, I clean up ALL THE TIME!  I just don’t make a deal about it… tongue wink

Clean up all the time he says, after I just have a go at him about having 50 business shirts and only wearing about 5 of them. CULL SOME CLOTHES WOMAN!!!

And when I say “Don’t slam the door” I don’t want to hear the response “I didn’t, it just opened hard”

blizzard_22 - 07 May 2012 12:31 PM

Clean up all the time he says, after I just have a go at him about having 50 business shirts and only wearing about 5 of them. CULL SOME CLOTHES WOMAN!!!

I own 11 business shirts and wear all of them…just some more than others because I don’t have to iron them!

Annnnnnnd Round One goes to….......

I am backing dark…

Dark it is !!!!!!

So Blizz, what cha gunno do about that???!!!!!!

Yeah blizz YEAH What u Gona do ay

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!