The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

English Premier League

BAM! Newcastle beat Chelsea 2-0

That means for Chelsea to be included in the Champions League next year, they have to win it this year (Come on Bayern!)

Did anyone see the 2nd goal in this game? Goal of the season or what?

[youtube]aHjR9Mbz8Tw&feature=watch_response[/youtube]

My goal on the weekend was better… just nobody filming it to show you guys! lol.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure haha

holy sheeeeeeeet! that was insane! Thanks for sharing that, deano. Having no internet at home SUCKS!

Ask Crackers about the goal he scored on the weekend! muhuhahahahhahaaha

I just saw the vid that goal is insane!!!

HA! It WAS goal of the year Cords….if it was at the other end! I was only about 10 steps past halfway and pumped it top corner of my own goal.feck!

hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaa really? thats a solid own goal!

wish I’d seen it :-(

deanobruce - 02 May 2012 11:09 PM

BAM! Newcastle beat Chelsea 2-0

That means for Chelsea to be included in the Champions League next year, they have to win it this year (Come on Bayern!)

Did anyone see the 2nd goal in this game? Goal of the season or what?

[youtube]aHjR9Mbz8Tw&feature=watch_response[/youtube]

That goal was beyond amazing!

Can you believe that Rooney’s damn goal against Man Shitty last year got voted best goal ever in the Premier League? What a load of crap! I can think of MANY better goals.

me too.

Like the two goals that downed liverpoo last night. HA

Arsenal blew it this arvo…...hope Spurs pull off the win and go back into 3rd!

Spurs will be lucky to get 4th this year!

Man city are 1 win away from beating United…Ballotelli to score a hatrick in the final game is my tip

deanobruce - 06 May 2012 10:18 PM

Spurs will be lucky to get 4th this year!

Man city are 1 win away from beating United…Ballotelli to score a hatrick in the final game is my tip

they will have to lose the last game and newcastle win if order to miss out on 4th.
they blew it last night! they were all over villa even with 10 men! they had 25 corners and didnt score off one! arggggh

Fulham wont be easy, and if Tot draw or lose and Newc win they leap frog Tot into 4th.

But Everton wont be easy for Newc either…
Its going to be a thrilling last day of play!