The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboard DVDs 2012: What’s on your wish list?

Which snowboard movies do you want to buy this season?

I don’t think anything will live up to The Art of Flight for me (it’s an audio/visual feast drool )

Definitely looking forward to Jeremy Jones’ - Further especially for the Hakuba footage.

Also hope my riding gets to the level where I can start looking into snowboard addiction dvds

drc13 - 05 May 2012 10:22 PM

Also hope my riding gets to the level where I can start looking into snowboard addiction dvds

They start with some pretty basic freestyle stuff, so don’t hold back!  I’m a complete freestyle n00b and I’m getting great value out of them.

drc13 - 05 May 2012 10:22 PM

I don’t think anything will live up to The Art of Flight for me (it’s an audio/visual feast drool )

its almost impossible to beat anything that brainfarm, red bull and travis rice are involved in, im just hoping they make another bigger and better one soon. if thats even possible to improve on the art of flight

My wish list

Further
And some addiction vids just got learn to ride.

i still need to get my hands on the latest from standard TB20 lol but I’ve been way too poor :(  but ill be keen for the latest from Sandbox not even sure what it is called lol

Still yet to get ‘F it’ which i had in my hand last year but no money.
Top of the list tho are the SA vids, well downloads.

I can’t wait for ‘Further’.

In terms of videos I’d like to watch - I reckon it’d be great to see Boardworld and Olliepop Films produce an Australian video series like the ‘When in Whistler” series. Perhaps if enough people on here requested it, they’d do it?

We are currently working on something for this Aus season. smile

If it goes ahead it’s being called “Oi Mate… It’s a Series”.

Further,

i dont know of any others coming out…i prob should check out the teaser thread

Likewise, Further is the only movie i’m aware of, lol

rider26 - 06 May 2012 04:58 AM

We are currently working on something for this Aus season. smile

If it goes ahead it’s being called “Oi Mate… It’s a Series”.

Soudns like a good idea, i hope it goes ahead - will be fun to watch

Hmmmm ... Snowboard Addiction offering me 20% off .... very tempting   drool

cant go wrong with the tb’s or anything from standard films… 2112 is on my list

Knifeshows new ones look pretty awesome.

DAMIT Bracer i only got 10% off lol.