The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The NBA Thread

Shit yeah! They didn’t have rose, but still a win is a win!

Bulls = home court advantage throughout the playoffs.

And Patty Mills is now the highest scoring Australian in an NBA game with 34 which eclipses Bogut’s highs of 32, 31 and 28.

HAHAHA

Derrick Rose has a torn ACL and will miss the rest of the playoffs, later bulls!

Huge win for the Heat over the Knicks. Sorry cords.

It’s a real shame to see Derrick Rose go down like that. They won’t win the East without him and I know that plays well for the Heat, but you still never want to see a player bow out like that. I’d much rather go up against the Bulls with their MVP at full strength - win or lose. I think they brought him back too early and placed too much pressure on his shoulder. He’ll be back. Heal up, D Rose.

Yea it sucks. Hopefully can still get to the second or 3rd rounds with the rest of the team. Though it doesn’t look good.

They had the best record in the league pretty much, without Rose for most the season. That team can still do serious damage. I can still see them making the East finals. It sucks for D Rose, I feel really bad for him. Such a bad season due to injury after his MVP season. I guess that happens though. I remember when D Wade dislocated his shoulder really badly the season after our championship. He came back strong and won the scoring title in 08/09.

Lebron was unstoppable!! Was on a hot streak the whole game pretty much.. Carmelo missed all 7 in first quarter, wtf carmelo?

West side - Durant gets the ridiculous jumper in final 10 seconds to win it for them… He’s jumper’s are impossible to block, so overpowered haha

Don’t worry, we got this:

Finally just finished watching game 2 on replay. Had a super busy day and just got to it now.

Miami 2 - New York 0 dance

Rondo suspended for game 2. Goose. raspberry

argh

Celtics have evened the series 1-1 booya

And the Bulls are getting smoked by the 76ers 104-84 with 2:24 left in the 4th

Bulls look to be going down… :(

They didn’t start white mamba… Rookie mistake!

rider26 - 01 May 2012 07:25 AM

Finally just finished watching game 2 on replay. Had a super busy day and just got to it now.

Miami 2 - New York 0 dance

Rondo suspended for game 2. Goose. raspberry

Haven’t been on the net much the last week or so, so have had no idea what has been happening. I knew we got smoked in the first game though. gah!

You’re going to get smoked by Miami 4-0