The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Updated - Where bouts ya gonna lay ya Shred Head?????

Am I gullible?? Is it BS? oh oh

Billy - 30 April 2012 10:47 PM

well i can see its all about Mizu here, i say i am coming and no 1 gives a dame, i am trying to be funny no 1 gives a dame.

of course you are Billy its mizu u talking about..

lanox - 30 April 2012 10:37 PM

i think goign with a mate so he says so Dave me you and my mate so 3some in the room you happy with that ? as soon as i told my boss that dave is throwing his leg over she said go. so its thanks to you . raspberry

Sounds great mate lock it in. I’ll hopefully get a lift with RPS88a and arrive at Perisher for first lifts. Hopefully I can dump my gear in the room then hit the slopes!

Let Mrs Lanox know I appreciate it but it’s only for the weekend, after that the hard work is back on her.

Am I best off just sending my money straight to Jez?

Billy - 30 April 2012 10:47 PM

Well surely for somebody like Mizu who essentially lives on here, missing both the Sydney meetup and the Shred is criminal and punishable by account deletion!

Send your money to Jez. The deposit for the weekend is less than a hundred bucks smile

Mizu has taken himself off the front page!!

Haha Mizu no one believes you!!!  LOL

Besides, if you don’t come we’ll get Rider to delete your posts again evil

Yes if he isn’t there it is definitely punishable by deletion!!!

Mizu Kuma - 30 April 2012 06:51 PM

Might be a “slight change of plans” for the Mizu’s, now that Baby Miz is gonna be livin and workin sth of the border!!!!!

We are still plannin to go to Japan, so were still on a one trip budget for this season!!!!!

Long story short, looks like we won’t be attendin the 2012 Shred!!!!!

its ok I don’t like you anyway

fast eddie - 01 May 2012 10:13 AM

Might be a “slight change of plans” for the Mizu’s, now that Baby Miz is gonna be livin and workin sth of the border!!!!!

We are still plannin to go to Japan, so were still on a one trip budget for this season!!!!!

I’m with you saucehead, i hate that bald prick!!!

Warren Chapstick - 01 May 2012 11:03 AM
fast eddie - 01 May 2012 10:13 AM

I’m with you saucehead, i hate that bald prick!!!

Maybe if he didn’t hog the hot water…

If he hadn’t been so adamant about staying on snow instead of the MUCH cheaper option, Mizu could easily justify doing BOTH the Shred and Hotham.

Just sayin’.

Meeeeeeezoooooooo   ohh

Hey, if Mohammed won’t come to the mountain…........ ummm er this is a very bad metaphor…................. hmmm start again red face

OK, if Mizu is going to Hotham, lets just have the shred there !!!!!! Works for me, since I have a pass and great place to stay shaka

Can fit a few more peeps in their as well smile

Mizu isn’t so important that we would just change our plans and follow him. Nice attempt though Azz. Next year for sure.

Have you asked Miz if he thinks he’s important? LOL

Just kidding spaz, I wanna ride Perisher, some new terrain for a change !!!