The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Anyone keen for an extended BW shred?

Just puttin it out there…

Because I live in dullsville (Perth), I’m only gonna be able to slide for one trip this year confused ....

Anyway, to make up for this, I’m gonna stay at Perisher a little longer. I’m planing on arriving on Thursday the 6th of Sep staying all the way through till Sun the 16th at the Sundeck.

I’ve been in touch with management and I can get a room for three nights for $500, but they’re willing to do a twin share room for 450 p.p for the 6th, 7th & 8th, including breakfast and dinner daily.

I reckon at $150 per day including 2 meals daily that’s a pretty good deal!!

If anyone is keen to share a room and stay a little longer this year and arrive early, hit me up!!

Cheers smile

I want to stay after the 16th! But I’m happy to hit Hotham instead on the way home!!

Yeah that’s one option! Would be heaps cheaper. I can’t believe the difference in shoulder rates!

I’ve got the season pass so might as well use it!

Billy - 01 May 2012 03:16 AM

I’ve got the season pass so might as well use it!

And your leave in case you decide to change jobs!!

Yeh, I prob wont stay more than an extra day at Perisher, cos I have a falls/hotham pass. So no point paying extra for tix up there. will hit up either on the way back for a few days

@K2 and Billy: Are you guys from Sydney or Melbs?

antisense - 01 May 2012 08:13 AM

@K2 and Billy: Are you guys from Sydney or Melbs?

We’re both from Melbourne! Deano too!

Ahh righto then smile