The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Updated - Where bouts ya gonna lay ya Shred Head?????

Or ya could stay with TJ?????

Just give him a few minutes when ya knock on the door before enterin though!!!!! He is a Professional IT Nerd, after all!!!!! If ya get my drift!!!!!

LOL

I’m happy with my roomie!

Hehe!

Pillow fights Billy??

I am so making sure my room door is heavily bolted shut, I don’t trust any of ya’s!!!

blizzard_22 - 30 April 2012 12:47 PM

I am so making sure my room door is heavily bolted shut, I don’t trust any of ya’s!!!

We don’t do much?

LOL my room is gonna be locked down!!!

Just for that, something is definitely going to happen smile Muahahahahahahahahah!

Do it to my bro!!!

But he didn’t challenge me like you did raspberry

Might be a “slight change of plans” for the Mizu’s, now that Baby Miz is gonna be livin and workin sth of the border!!!!!

We are still plannin to go to Japan, so were still on a one trip budget for this season!!!!!

Long story short, looks like we won’t be attendin the 2012 Shred!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 30 April 2012 06:51 PM

Might be a “slight change of plans” for the Mizu’s, now that Baby Miz is gonna be livin and workin sth of the border!!!!!

We are still plannin to go to Japan, so were still on a one trip budget for this season!!!!!

Whhhhhhhaaaaatttt?!?!????? Nooooooooo!!!!!!!! You have to go! We’ll sponsor you!! wink

(you planning on coming to Mexico? wink )

Yeah right! You’re only a month late on April Fools!

There is no way you’ll get through it knowing there’s 50+ boardworlders having a a blast whilst you have conversations with yourself on the forums!

Even if you just came for the weekend shred it’s really very affordable!

Yeh what the hell Miz?!

drc13 - 30 April 2012 10:03 PM

Yeah right! You’re only a month late on April Fools!

There is no way you’ll get through it knowing there’s 50+ boardworlders having a a blast whilst you have conversations with yourself on the forums!

Even if you just came for the weekend shred it’s really very affordable!

Yep!!

And its not like you will be paying for accom in Mexico wink

pffft as if soon as i read this i knew you are full of it Mizu ....

i didnt even have to go further down to read the rest of the phosts.

anyways, on the other hand MUAHAHAH I AM IN for sure the weekend leave sydney friday monrning and be there for first lift friday, i think goign with a mate so he says so Dave me you and my mate so 3 in the room you happy with that ? as soon as i told my boss that dave is throwing his leg over she said go. so its thanks to you . raspberry

EDIT:

its mean to be funny but who knows, i am usually not the funny person