The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Updated - Where bouts ya gonna lay ya Shred Head?????

AJ2theC - 30 April 2012 01:12 AM
Mizu Kuma - 23 April 2012 09:51 AM

Up to a head count of 47 so far!!!!!

This will be off the richter!!!!! dance

Make that 48 b.tches!

LOL

How many days/Where at?????

shaka

if i g i will be ridding till the last day/min before i had back to sydney.

Moving this discussion also to here

blizzard_22 - 30 April 2012 01:12 AM

There is a carpark near the old town centre on the main road, I have left my car there before and it was ok. I’m not sure what we will do as yet, probably will leave our car and get the tube up. There will be three of us first thing Friday morning.

Yeah there or behind old town should be sweet - both are in full view of the cop shop! You would be pretty unlucky to have something happen to your car there.

We just need to find out if its ‘legal’ per sue. cause one car doesn’t matter but if it is a doz then maybe some one will kick up a stink!

Spaz - if they park at Thredbo how do they get between the two??

Why would you park at thredbo when the ski tube parking is free?

Moving this so the deposit thread is uncluttered LOL

TJswish - 30 April 2012 01:35 AM
ozgirl - 30 April 2012 01:04 AM
Azz - 30 April 2012 12:47 AM

Rocking, $50 (ish) return.

The rest is under control.

If your Mum is up for doing a ferry service, I think I can arrange a parking spot at a mates place.

Tambo, Wildman and I are set to go, just waiting for Munga to find out when and if he has exams.

Yep she def is - I think we decided on $80 per trip up the mountain.

If you can’t get other people in the car Azz it is still cheaper for you than all those tube passes

Sounds fair. $77 each (open return) for 2 people is the same price. And the time / petrol that your Mum is spending is worth it.

The way i see it working is (using Azz as an example) You drive up to Perisher and unload, then the driver only drives back to Jindy. Mum drives them back up the mountain.

If you can coordinate with others drivers then you split the $80.

If a group of you have a national parks pass it may be more convenient (time wise) to park at Sawpit Creek. But mum will still charge $80 cause her driving distance/time is still the same.

deanobruce - 30 April 2012 01:08 AM
Billy - 30 April 2012 12:59 AM

Deano/K2 - Where are you guys going after the Sunday? Hotham? Or are you staying up there?

There was talk of riding in mexico on the way home, which i am up for. Will know more when i talk to K2 tonight

Maybe a mission to Harrietville/Mt Beauty the Sunday night? Any spots in the lodge then Azz? wink Or H’Ville for cheap! Hotel Mazda 3?

Mizu Kuma - 30 April 2012 01:18 AM

How many days/Where at?????

shaka

Planing on me +1 at Sundeck for Fri and Sat night.

Ok so does anyone have room for me at sundeck? Will be arriving for first lifts Friday morning, staying Friday/Saturday nights and riding all Sunday.

Lanox offered earlier but if I’ve deciphered your message above you aren’t sure you’ll be going?

Maybe Aj? ^^^

Deano and K2?????

ozgirl - 30 April 2012 01:48 AM

If your Mum is up for doing a ferry service, I think I can arrange a parking spot at a mates place.

Tambo, Wildman and I are set to go, just waiting for Munga to find out when and if he has exams.

If you can’t get other people in the car Azz it is still cheaper for you than all those tube passes

Sounds fair. $77 each (open return) for 2 people is the same price. And the time / petrol that your Mum is spending is worth it.

Probably even better to just pick your mum up, drive to the top and then let her drive the car back down (as long as she is comfortable with that? I guess your way works as well but it would probably then be easier to go to the ski tube and get that up by yourself saving you time and money (and saving your mum driving up and down.

The way i see it working is (using Azz as an example) You drive up to Perisher and unload, then the driver only drives back to Jindy. Mum drives them back up the mountain.

If you can coordinate with others drivers then you split the $80.

If a group of you have a national parks pass it may be more convenient (time wise) to park at Sawpit Creek. But mum will still charge $80 cause her driving distance/time is still the same.

TJswish - 30 April 2012 02:29 AM
ozgirl - 30 April 2012 01:48 AM

Probably even better to just pick your mum up, drive to the top and then let her drive the car back down (as long as she is comfortable with that? I guess your way works as well but it would probably then be easier to go to the ski tube and get that up by yourself saving you time and money (and saving your mum driving up and down.

Yeah i did think of that - pretty sure mum would be comfortable with that as long as the driver is and if she can fit in the car! (which may not work with Azz crew?). Heaps of logistics to work out.

drc13 - 30 April 2012 02:03 AM

Ok so does anyone have room for me at sundeck? Will be arriving for first lifts Friday morning, staying Friday/Saturday nights and riding all Sunday.

Lanox offered earlier but if I’ve deciphered your message above you aren’t sure you’ll be going?

i am 99% i am in ... just spoke to boss lets talk dave

Billy - 30 April 2012 01:54 AM

Maybe a mission to Harrietville/Mt Beauty the Sunday night? Any spots in the lodge then Azz? wink Or H’Ville for cheap! Hotel Mazda 3?

Ummm, not sure, CLICK HERE and you can see availability and book.

Bookings from the general public go live tomorrow, 1st May.

I am pretty sure last I checked there were no bookings in September smile

Baby Mizu has confirmed employ at the Snowline Hotel in Harrietville!!!!!

She also got a season pass to boot!!!!!

My daughter’s gonna be a Mexican!!!!!