The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Hotham Accomodation

Hey guys,

Just thought i’d ask what hase been your experiences with the lodges and accomodation in general @ Hotham.

I’ve stayed at Gravbot last time i was up and it was awesome! Very friendly and welcoming staff, all meals cooked and included in price, was a lil gem..Highly recommended!

But apart from that, who else has had memorable experiences while they stayed up @ Hotham?

Ask Azz, he is in with some lodge.

I havent personally stayed on the snow in Mexico yet, but will most likely do it this season at Azz’s place

I stay at Wongungarra.  Nice older-style club lodge.  No cooked meals but pretty roomy and the people are very friendly.  Location is right next to Jack Frost.

deanobruce - 27 April 2012 06:14 AM

Ask Azz, he is in with some lodge.

I havent personally stayed on the snow in Mexico yet, but will most likely do it this season at Azz’s place

Bloody hell, Azz never invited me to stay with him!!!!!  hmmm

I’ve stayed in a heap of lodges at Hotham. Never had a bad experience. Would have trouble being to name them all as it’s been a couple of years since I’ve stayed on the hill.

Only bad place I’ve ever been to is a Zirky’s lodge room!! Other than that, no problems. Staying with azz and the crew this year so will be great to check that lodge out! woop woop! shred

Pretty sure that Baby Mizu and her Boy have scored a job in Harrietville, lookin after accommodation?????

Will tell you Hot Ham crew more as it trickles through, cause I’m sure they will come a ridin with you guys!!!!!  shaka

Nice job Mizu! Congrats mate :D

Mizu Kuma - 29 April 2012 10:05 AM

Pretty sure that Baby Mizu and her Boy have scored a job in Harrietville, lookin after accommodation?????

Will tell you Hot Ham crew more as it trickles through, cause I’m sure they will come a ridin with you guys!!!!!  shaka

Tell her to keep a broom cupboard spare for me, i can sleep in small places and can pay in Krispy Kreme doughnuts

deanobruce - 29 April 2012 09:58 PM
Mizu Kuma - 29 April 2012 10:05 AM

Tell her to keep a broom cupboard spare for me, i can sleep in small places and can pay in Krispy Kreme doughnuts

LOL! Nice one deano

I really enjoy staying at the Snowbird Inn - its right opposite Hotham Central and only meters away from the summit chair lift. Its a fun social, budget accom option.

I have heard that from mates,

Are they good to work for?