The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

English Premier League

Isn’t RvP really young?

blizzard_22 - 22 April 2012 11:52 PM

Isn’t RvP really young?

Same age as me. He’s like the oldest on the Arsenal squad.

Fulham beat Wigan! Boo Yah!

BOOYA! RVP was by far the best player this year,

The title race has gotten interesting again! If Man City can win the remaining games (and provided man united dont win by like 10-0 or something) the title will be theirs. they have a superior goal difference by 6 over man untied.

static_22 - 23 April 2012 12:06 AM
blizzard_22 - 22 April 2012 11:52 PM

Isn’t RvP really young?

Same age as me. He’s like the oldest on the Arsenal squad.

Good on him, he is really good!

Going to bed now so I can get up at 4.40am and watch Barca and Chelsea. I’m so excited. I hope I’m not as excited as I was last week when I didn’t get to sleep til nearly 1, despite going to bed at 10.

Going to sleep in my messi jersey for good luck. I’ve been thinking all week that not doing it last week might have been the reason they lost haha

damn chelsea…

argh! It was a crazy match. Chelsea did enough, though! Terry showed himself for the dog that he is, once again.

i cant stand him!

Pep Guardiola is set to leave Barca at the end of the season!

EDIT- its been announced. Taking a sabbatical at the seasons end.

Wonder where he will end up after his break?

Di Matteo to stay at chelsea for a year then bring in Pep?

Replace Redknapp’s replacement in a years time?

Fergie to resign in a year and he takes over Man U?

I’d like to thank United for derping out and handing the title to Man Shitty. Urgh, I can’t take seeing that little prick Na$ri getting a trophy! Would so rather United, as much as I hate them.

nah id rather man city. I don’t blame nasri for leaving to be honest. He saw man city as a team that will win titles before us. And he is correct.

But i cant believe the FA have gone with roy hodgson over Redknapp for the England job…

I think redknapp wanted to stay with spurs.

Definitely rather man city win that freakin united.

cords - 02 May 2012 01:00 AM

I think redknapp wanted to stay with spurs.

Obviously!

Well i hope the Spurs chairman pulls the contract offer out of the bin and hands it back to Redknapp then*.

Its funny how Hodgson says people shouldnt judge him on his failed stint at Liverpool. You failed at one of the most high profile clubs in the world, and now your given one of the most high profile national teams in the world of course they are going to say you are shit and will fail. Hell even some of the team players backed Redknapp publicly over Hodgson. Have fun trying to win them over lol

But it doesnt matter who coaches them, they will still bow out early on!

*the spurs offered a contract, but pulled it from the table when the england speculation was at its highest and they knew he wouldnt stay if he was offered the job.