The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

jowow11 - 20 April 2012 09:58 AM

hahaha Crackers only cared about me once he realised I was worth something!!!

Both have inspired me to be a better snowboarder and given me priceless advice however I had to consider which party offered me the best and had my best wishes at heart when wanting to sponsor me. Yes yes this is all BS (except the advice part) and Crackers just happens to be a bit more on his toes, even though Cords does tend to get the better of him in competitions wink

Hopefully that edit is just a sneak peak at what is yet to come, but don’t get your hopes too high haha…rumour has it I have a brand new unheard soundtrack to accompany it. I am actually pretty excited for that!

Your worth something? damm, now I really do care.

jowow11 - 20 April 2012 04:00 AM

Haha I just realised I can now say I am a sponsored snowboarder! Woo!

True Cords you have also brought me into the boardworld light.

And that video is already up in the U.S.A. section of the forum, should I post it somewhere else?

https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/2408/P150/

I’m actually pretty impressed by your edit! its only your 2nd one right? although to be fair….my sister outshines you wink

spaz - 22 April 2012 06:34 AM

Hi jowjow, you living down the gong?

What Drift do you have? Crackers is soon to be the owner of a Stealth - for posting that Pirate vid and being the only person to enter (in the first 3 months) of my “Best Run” video comp in the photo and video forum Sounds like you may have some footage to enter with as well but you better hurry there’s a little over a week until entries close.

wait….what????????????
really?

CRACKERS - 22 April 2012 11:56 AM
cords - 22 April 2012 07:48 AM
CRACKERS - 22 April 2012 04:10 AM
cords - 20 April 2012 09:15 AM

haha there is no struggle. Crackers can have him! I just thought it was funny, seeing as I’d been telling him for months to get on here as well.

How very magnanimous

No, not really - considering I never laid claim to him in the first place. Was just trying to point that out but thanks for rising to the occasion as expected and being a knob about it anyway! Knew I could rely on you grin

I don’t get why you posted it in the first place…other than to be a ‘knob’.

Liverpool put you in a good mood again hey? haha

Do I seem angry? haha

“Are there any ladies here?!”

hahahaha it is the best! “Right, who threw that???” hahahaa

Such a good movie! “He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy!”

Hi Everyone!!

I’m from Melbourne! =D Love being on a board.
Don’t know where I’m going this winter unfortunately :(
Any ideas?

Welcome,

A few of us here in Mexico aka Melbourne will be spending a fair bit (every waking moment on weekends for me) at either Falls Creek or Hotham.

Deano when do you expect to have heard back about the job?

Welcome to BW boardergirl! Woohoo another chick from Melbs! Yup we’ll all be at Hotham and falls a fair bit… Come for a slide!

welcome to boardworld! and another clan of people will be hanging out at perisher! pretty much where ever you go there will be people to ride with smile

ozgirl - 12 May 2012 11:41 PM

Deano when do you expect to have heard back about the job?

No idea, i would have assumed by now. But i guess not! either way im not holding my breath,