The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Updated - Where bouts ya gonna lay ya Shred Head?????

I’m so stupidly excited about the Shred! Keen to hang out with you awesome people and maybe learn a thing or two so I’m not a full n00b snowboarder!

Youre still learning, you’ll get there!!!

watch the video of K2 from last years shred, do the opposite and you should be right! hahaha

Yes must find that vid plus the shredit to show static!!!

Shredit, with K2’s stack near the end!!!!!

i dont think i could ever get sick of seeing him overshoot that jump!

haha its amazing! Did we ever see any footage from whoever was standing with the camera next to the jump?

At least he was still smiling for the camera when he came to LOL

antisense - 21 April 2012 01:25 AM

At least he was still smiling for the camera when he came to LOL

That’s because he thought Jeremy was his mother!!!!!

He look like he was going to die!

It sounds like there is a whole bunch of funny videos that I really need to see raspberry

Watch the one above that Miz posted. It is long but worth it! shaka will make you wish the shred was now!

Awesome vid! looks like an awesome time.

Id love to come to this one. Just need to work out logistics from QLD, toddler sitting etc. Im a maybe at this point for Jindy/station

Let us know when ya get confirmation and I’ll add ya to the list, coops!!!!!  shaka

that video never gets old just makes me more and more keen to get down there. i have booked for shred week at the station there is 6 or us smile and possibly more if we get our way with convincing our mates haha