The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Pre Japan 2012/13 Season plan!!!!!

DRC.

Yep Tokyo stop overs are easy enough and no the cheap internal fares i mentioned are not locked to the international flights. You just have to book them at the same time.

So you can’t book your SYD - NRT flight today and then decide your internal flights/itinerary at a later date.

Hey Tj - random survey, does your TA contact know about the fares i mentioned? I was amazed at how many TA didn’t know what i was talking about and expected me to pay $150 more!

I like to use an agent, that way if somethin doesn’t align then it’s a lot easier to get someone else to sort it out, and also if a claim is needed to be lodged with insurance!!!!!

Pretty sure SkiMax is very competitive, plus we get the 5% discount on accom/transfers/lifts!!!!!

Flights can be organized separately, or through the agent!!!!! They are on par with what was on offer online at the time of booking!!!!! If not, ya can always get them to match the prices that ya find online!!!!!

And Billy, try and get some LSL as the majority are talkin FEBRUARY so far, (Jez, Warren, fatima, Myself) as to avoid the school hols busyness and the added cost!!!!!

Again u leave me out miz I think I am not liked much by u wink

Sorry mate!!!!!

What month are you lookin at?????

I also know that antisense and his Boss is keen on Japan also, but not sure of dates that he prefers!!!!!

Just watchin this too!!!!! Gotta put that Yakitori joint in Kutchan on the itinerary for sure!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 21 April 2012 04:20 AM

Sorry mate!!!!!

What month are you lookin at?????

I also know that antisense and his Boss is keen on Japan also, but not sure of dates that he prefers!!!!!

Harm when ever, althiught I bed to speak to boss as most likely thus time I will meet her in Tokyo .

Yeah we are super keen, but we are also keen on starting a family, so can’t really lock it down…. It’s definately gonna depend on how the next 4 to 6 months pan out..

That being said, I *might* be able to take a sneaky break on my own if need be, but I’d have to earn some serious brownie points first LOL

Well if you can abstain for say about 6 mths, ya should be sweet!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 21 April 2012 03:17 AM

And Billy, try and get some LSL as the majority are talkin FEBRUARY so far, (Jez, Warren, fatima, Myself) as to avoid the school hols busyness and the added cost!!!!!

February would be the choice month I reckon. We just need to convince Josh and Al that, they are looking at going in March.

Thanks for the info about booking guys. Basically it sounds like it’s good to book accomm/lift packages earlier, and flights can be cheap closer to the date.

Dan83 - 21 April 2012 06:48 AM

Thanks for the info about booking guys. Basically it sounds like it’s good to book accomm/lift packages earlier, and flights can be cheap closer to the date.

dan you are spot on although this days you never know what will happen with prices.

like i said in my other post i could of saved 300 if i booked 2 or 3 weeks before i went.

but accomodation and lifts price dont really change much.

Awww, really? downer - I might be at a new school next year - so don’t want to start taking LSL!

Yeah, that’s fair enough about costs. I should’ve picked another career!

I have to go in Jan… all good… What is it with me missing BW shreds?!?!

lanox - 21 April 2012 06:51 AM
Dan83 - 21 April 2012 06:48 AM

dan you are spot on although this days you never know what will happen with prices.

like i said in my other post i could of saved 300 if i booked 2 or 3 weeks before i went.

but accomodation and lifts price dont really change much.

Early Bird deals can be found for both accom and lifts!!!!!

Billy - 21 April 2012 11:10 PM

Awww, really? downer - I might be at a new school next year - so don’t want to start taking LSL!

Yeah, that’s fair enough about costs. I should’ve picked another career!

Yes!!!!!