The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Carlton Snow Ambassador at Falls Creek

Similar to the Skibum gig at Perisher but with a bigger workload (the Perisher one is not a real job).
You get paid as well!
http://www.seek.com.au/JobListing/Preview?id=22049851
Applications close 23rd April.

Yeh deano posted this a week or so ago! Can’t remember where the post was but he applied!!!

Thought someone must’ve, oh well.

Are you applying too Spaz?

If I get a chance this weekend, im going to apply

Do it!!!  good luck K2!!!

Doooooooooooooooo, if we both get in that would be super.

Only thing is that it would put Shred participation on the line for both of you :-(

Take a weekend off and drive up… it’s not that far from Hotham… + it does say only 4-5 days a week at Falls. That leaves 2-3 days somewhere to come to the shred smile

But am guessing they work opposing rosters so one of them may have to stay behind??

meh by that stage i would have had my fun and i could just say “see you guys, im going to the shred!” and never return haha

Good point!!

Its not Aussie resorts have end of season bonus!

True, but nah i wouldnt bail on it. As much as it would suck to miss the shred im not going to screw over falls/carlton

deanobruce - 20 April 2012 02:46 AM

True, but nah i wouldnt bail on it. As much as it would suck to miss the shred im not going to screw over falls/carlton

+ if it’s a good gig, you might be able to do it again next year.

Hells yes!!

you are right - once in a lifetime gig! No point giving it up for a bunch of piss heads eh wink

exactly, it would be a very low act to bail on them after the opportunity you have been given.

I would just make sure i went to the JaPOW mini shred next year