The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Updated - Where bouts ya gonna lay ya Shred Head?????

Update. Looks like Al and I will be staying from the Monday to the Sunday so 6 nights.
Hey Mizu i may have missed the details for the deposit to Sundeck. How is this being arranged?

In other news, there was an earth quake in Canberra last night, random!

Yeah saw that earthquake on the news!!!!! 3.5 on the richter, yeah?????

I will update ya details, but we are STILL WAITIN FOR JEZOWITZ TO ARRANGE THE DEPOSIT PROCESS!!!!!! Oh, sorry, did I yell that out loud then?????

Yes c’mon I have mine, Dark and statics deposits in the bank waiting to pay. Don’t make me spend it elsewhere!!!

Parkway Josh - 19 April 2012 11:59 PM

Update. Looks like Al and I will be staying from the Monday to the Sunday so 6 nights.
Hey Mizu i may have missed the details for the deposit to Sundeck. How is this being arranged?

In other news, there was an earth quake in Canberra last night, random!

Was that what that noise was?!  Sounded like someone backed a truck into the neighbors house..

LOL I didn’t even wake up!

Yeah crazy about the earth quake!

Does anyone know if the rate for the Station is a special BW rate or is it the same price if I went online and booked through them?

Mizu Kuma - 19 April 2012 11:59 PM

NERD NIGHT!!!!!

Warren can come like this again!!!!!

Priceless!!

Hammo - 20 April 2012 01:01 AM

Does anyone know if the rate for the Station is a special BW rate or is it the same price if I went online and booked through them?

I think that price applies to season pass holders (The early bird one that was on sale last year), but there was talk of some members (pretty sure Chucky was one, ya may wanna PM him?????), that were goin to tentatively book in their name in order to get the deal!!!!!

*This all may have been a figment of my imagination!!!!!

I’ll post details about the deposits next week. Have a good weekend everyone!

YAY! Lets get this on lock down!!!

Lock it in eddie

Mizu Kuma - 20 April 2012 01:12 AM
Hammo - 20 April 2012 01:01 AM

I think that price applies to season pass holders (The early bird one that was on sale last year), but there was talk of some members (pretty sure Chucky was one, ya may wanna PM him?????), that were goin to tentatively book in their name in order to get the deal!!!!!

*This all may have been a figment of my imagination!!!!!

unless something has changed since my enquiries
folks @ the station said the season pass holder will need to be there on check-in for you to get the special rate

they did not know anything about the shred

I got a quote for $411 for 3 nights for 4 of us in a motel room with a $240 voucher. I thought that was pretty good.

humdingaling - 20 April 2012 04:19 AM

they did not know anything about the shred

Yeah, it’s only one specific person that The Station I was talking with about the Shred, so none of the others would know anything about it. Once the Sundeck entered into the picture, the potential for special Shred deals at The Station fell apart.