The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Top 5

TJswish - 19 April 2012 02:49 AM
ozgirl - 19 April 2012 01:46 AM

Okay since anything you guys come up with is far worst than the reality absolute top 5 i MUST see in concert would be

1. Foo Fighters
2. Sarah McLachlan
3. U2
4. Pink
5. Madonna

For some reason i seem to struggle with people to go to Fooey’s with so next time the come let me know!

I saw Fooies at the Secret Show at the Sydney Manning Bar last year. $50, 10m from Dave Grohl and 500 people total at the concert. We got tickets 498 and 499 and partied with the person who got ticket 500 lol

They are always here. I had a chance to go to the stadium concert but turned it down because they have so many intimate shows i woudl rather go to them.

U2 at Stadium Aust was shite. Made me decide to only go to small concerts. Big ones are not worth the money. Unless you are up front.

ACDC at ANZ was insanely good. But thats the difference when its Angus Young on the guitar vs Bono’s melodies.

1 - Keith Apicary
2 - Gas Light Anthem
3 - The Strokes
4 - Lucero
5 - Garth Brookes

deanobruce - 18 April 2012 10:29 PM
Darkclouds097 - 18 April 2012 01:36 PM

I only gave a top 1!

Good man!
Was the best experience when i was at Candlestick Park in Dec watching us destroy the Steelers!

The closest we got was driving past the stick. Jenna took a photo for me! smile

1. Crowded House! Love them! Saw Neil Finn @ Meredith Music Festival, that was wicked…
2. Foo Fighters - saw them at the tennis centre, Dave G spoke to me out the front!!! (friend was having a cigarette)
3. Powderfinger - saw them too, love them…
4. Pearl Jam - saw Eddie Vedder last year at the Palais Theatre, very small - awesome!
5. Jack Johnson

I like your music taste Billy shaka I love kicking back listening to Jack Johnson. Dark hates his music angry

Jack Johnson is sweet to kick back too!!!!!

jack johnson’s music licks balls. Makes me fall asleep haha

deanobruce - 19 April 2012 11:42 AM

angry

deanobruce - 19 April 2012 11:42 AM

So you’re a fan then!

oh oh

tongue wink

Also love Gotye, he has funky tunes..

blizzard_22 - 19 April 2012 11:29 AM

I like your music taste Billy shaka I love kicking back listening to Jack Johnson. Dark hates his music angry

This man was happily jogging in the park until a Jack Johnson song started playing on his iPod.

Jack Johnson music should come with a legal warning of “Do not operate heavy machinery, may cause drowsiness”!!

LOL

Obviously a chick thing!

Thats ok Billy we can kick it to Jack Johnson while the boys sleep leaving us first lifts shaka

Billy - 19 April 2012 12:07 PM

LOL

Obviously a chick thing!

Not a chick thing…a snooze thing! Worst music ever!!

5 true facts about Jack Johnson music*:
1, Jack Johnson music is perscribed to people with insomnia
2, Jack Johnson music started the disorder Narcolepsy
3, People dont need to cound sheep to fall asleep, they just put on a Jack Johnson CD
4, There are labels on his CDs that state do not listen to Jack Johnson while driving. Drive to stay alive…
5, If you google image serch “Jack Johnson” the first pages of pictures is people falling asleep

<font size=“0” color=“grey”>*may not be true facts</font>