The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

blizzard_22 - 19 April 2012 05:43 AM
Hammo - 19 April 2012 05:34 AM

Hi guys,

Not really new on here just haven’t been around for a long time so I thought I would say hi! I have been keeping up with most things that have been happening, just haven’t had any time to post. From what I can see nothing has really change Mizu is still spamming his heart out!!

Welcome back shaka I am sure Miz will eventually send the site into meltdown!

Again!!!!! LOL

Hi guys,

Not really new on here just haven’t been around for a long time so I thought I would say hi! I have been keeping up with most things that have been happening, just haven’t had any time to post. From what I can see nothing has really change Mizu is still spamming his heart out!!

Nah, you’re totally “new” here… and I totally introduced you to the site… Right?

TJswish - 19 April 2012 06:02 AM

Hi guys,

Nah, you’re totally “new” here… and I totally introduced you to the site… Right?

Pretty sure I joined a year before you did TJ but nice try no prizes for you!!

Haha… either way, if you’ve only posted 121 times in 3 years, we probably weren’t going to win the prize anyways raspberry

Quality not Quantity my man!!

Haha I like it. Now create a new account and say I sponsored you! lol

Hammo - 19 April 2012 06:16 AM

Hey Miz see this? Take note! LOL

blizzard_22 - 19 April 2012 06:26 AM
Hammo - 19 April 2012 06:16 AM

Hey Miz see this? Take note! LOL

And she doesn’t mean your hair!

Hi guys,

Well stone the bloody crows, if it aint ol Hammo!!!!!

Long time no see dude!!!!! How’s things????? What ya been up to????? Great to have ya back!!!!!

Ohh…..... on second thoughts, I don’t really give a shit!!!!!

Ya can go away again now!!!!!  tongue rolleye

Haha thanks miz, I feel the love! A lot has been going on I got married, started a business, sold a business, wife and I had a baby and went to Japan a few more times! So yeah life has been a little crazy. I have been jumping on a bit just not any posting.

So ya been stalkin me hey?????

Dunno if ya know, but TJ took over the job of resident stalker!!!!! Hahhahaahaa!!!!!

Good to have ya back!!!!!  shaka

Hey hey,

I’ve been having a peep at this site for quite a while now (since I started snowboarding about 2 years ago) but only just became a member and thought I’d introduce myself.

My name is Joao, Crackers brought me here and if you check out his ‘Pirates of Selwyn’ video I’m the idiot that tried to go off my first ever jump without asking for any advice and flying over the gap and landing perfectly on my ribs…man walking the plank sucked.

Just finished my first ever season studying on exchange at MSU in Bozeman, Montana. Managed to get myself to 11 different mountains including the big names and some of the lesser known ones that I might spill to you guys in the forum later.

It is important to know that I am also here because the amount of affection Crackers is getting on this website is sickening, I intend to expose him for the real man he is! haha..

Welcome to the site! smile

jowow11 - 20 April 2012 03:10 AM

Hey hey,

I’ve been having a peep at this site for quite a while now (since I started snowboarding about 2 years ago) but only just became a member and thought I’d introduce myself.

My name is Joao, Crackers brought me here and if you check out his ‘Pirates of Selwyn’ video I’m the idiot that tried to go off my first ever jump without asking for any advice and flying over the gap and landing perfectly on my ribs…man walking the plank sucked.

Just finished my first ever season studying on exchange at MSU in Bozeman, Montana. Managed to get myself to 11 different mountains including the big names and some of the lesser known ones that I might spill to you guys in the forum later.

It is important to know that I am also here because the amount of affection Crackers is getting on this website is sickening, I intend to expose him for the real man he is! haha..

all credit to crackers? I’ve been telling you to sign up for months and months! grin

this comp is rigged i can smell it from miles away ... all this ppl pooping up all the suddenly as soon as Jez posted the comp…

smells just like mizu to me.

EDIT:

off i go to find a hobo to force him to sign up and tell him that i introduced him to this websit.