The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Updated - Where bouts ya gonna lay ya Shred Head?????

Hammo - 19 April 2012 06:17 AM

I think its 11 ish

your flight??? Ouch!! good luck making that!

All good we will make it! I we haven’t booked anything yet but we want to get something around lunch time so that we can be home for the arvo!

Last year we struggled to get out of accom by 10! and i think maybe 2 people made it on the hill.

The rest of us went fishing LOL fingers crossed the snow will make it a little more desirable to get on the hill!

No plans for us to board on Sunday anyway. Plus we are going to stay at the station so I am guessing we will miss most of the fun!

Hammo - 19 April 2012 05:58 AM

Is it too late to get involved in this?

We would be making the long trip from Bris Vegas! There is 4 of us that always make it down for a sneaky trip so we would be looking at Thursday, Friday and Sat night at the station. From what I could see it would be $129 per night?

shaka

ozgirl - 19 April 2012 07:06 AM

Last year we struggled to get out of accom by 10! and i think maybe 2 people made it on the hill.

The rest of us went fishing LOL fingers crossed the snow will make it a little more desirable to get on the hill!

That’s because it was like a swimming pool with rocks out there!!! LOL

I was dressed and ready to ride…. then went fishing!! wink

Billy - 19 April 2012 10:49 AM
ozgirl - 19 April 2012 07:06 AM

That’s because it was like a swimming pool with rocks out there!!! LOL

I was dressed and ready to ride…. then went fishing!! wink

and I drove an hour and a half with all my snowboarding gear… to go fishing! LOL

Duuuuuuuddddeeessss hawaiian shirt day at the shred? LMAO

I want 80’s gear!

blizzard_22 - 19 April 2012 11:35 AM

Duuuuuuuddddeeessss hawaiian shirt day at the shred? LMAO

Ummmm….... Pass!!!!!

Yeah Billy there has gotta be a “Hey the 80’s called they want their hair back!”

Hot Tub Time Machine?!

Billy - 19 April 2012 11:55 AM

I want 80’s gear!

Hell yeah that would be sick!!

I want Mika to wear his leopard print snuggie.

rider26 - 19 April 2012 07:22 PM

I want Mika to wear his leopard print snuggie.

LOL

NERD NIGHT!!!!!

Warren can come like this again!!!!!