The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

whatcha riding??

cords - 19 April 2012 03:22 AM

haha yeah ozgirl - where is your pic of what you ride? Can you bear to share or are you too ashamed? wink

Not at all!!

DELETED BY ADMIN ~ BLASPHEMY IS NOT TOLERATED ON BOARDWORLD FORUMS  tongue laugh   shred

Salomon Lady’s top of the line All Mountain ski for awesome chicks like me!

There seems to be a split in the middle of your board…abit of Ptex and you should be right.

haha yeah ozgirl - where is your pic of what you ride? Can you bear to share or are you too ashamed? wink

When we were in Jindy she disguised the two planks in a Burton bag and hid them in a spare room, even out of her mothers sight!  LOL

blizzard_22 - 19 April 2012 03:39 AM

When we were in Jindy she disguised the two planks in a Burton bag and hid them in a spare room, even out of her mothers sight!  LOL

haha!

hey i have snowboard boots. No need to by a board since we will get hooked up with the best demo’s at the Shred!

Here you go - these are my new snowboard boots.

ozgirl - 19 April 2012 03:52 AM

Here you go - these are my new snowboard boots.

They are pretty Oz! Mine are plain but they do the job!

How you been going with the single BOA Blizz? I had the 32 Prospects and they were good for about 40 days riding but then the BOA just over-tightened in bad spots (like on top of your foot) and wasn’t tight enough in others (like around your ankles and shins)

I find the Fast Tracks to be better as they have separate top and bottom.

I love the single boa, haven’t had any trouble with them but in saying that, I have only ridden 7 days in them so far.

Dark has the ThirtyTwo focus boas in size 11 but after they packed out they are now a bit big for him. Luckily his wifey got him size 10s for this season.

I tried the fast tracks and just couldn’t get them tight enough, same with laces. I couldn’t eliminate heel lift at all! I guess I am just not strong enough! LOL

blizzard_22 - 19 April 2012 06:23 AM

I love the single boa, haven’t had any trouble with them but in saying that, I have only ridden 7 days in them so far.

Dark has the ThirtyTwo focus boas in size 11 but after they packed out they are now a bit big for him. Luckily his wifey got him size 10s for this season.

I tried the fast tracks and just couldn’t get them tight enough, same with laces. I couldn’t eliminate heel lift at all! I guess I am just not strong enough! LOL

Haha, I ride all my boots pretty loose, else I cut circulation to my weird shaped feet and they hurt :(.

That said, the Burton Atlas boots I have at the moment only have minimal lift which I don’t mind at all smile

Foot Beds are a must though. I wear them to work in my work shoes they are so good!

I am really liking the ThirtyTwo’s. I got them after dark wore them for a season and liked them. I initially made him get them because he has a really wide foot and I read that they are really good for people with that. He did really need the focus boa though because he also has massive calf muscles so this way he can adjust both zones to suit. Perfect!

I guess I am just lucky to have a ‘normal’ ankle/foot. Although I would like to get footbeds.

For non-snow things that I ride:

ozgirl - 19 April 2012 03:36 AM

Not at all!!

Salomon Lady’s top of the line All Mountain ski for awesome chicks like me!

I fixed that image for ya, oz!!!!!

thats better

Hahahaha LOL Much better Mizu! wink
Need new boots and bindings this year, definitely gone to god! Absolutely stuffed!

Thats gold Mizu.