The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

whatcha riding??

Coop are they rear entry bindings?

Yes they are. I previously had flow amp 9s and really didn’t like them especially over traditional bindings (personal preference I know but I just found them fiddly to dial in and didn’t give the fit/control I was after). The SP fastecs (mine are the ladies star model) are awesome. Solid solid fit, stable at speed and easy in/out. I know another forum member who’s had problems with a part on the earlier model but so far so good for me.

Right now I’m on an Arbor - Westmark 159 with Technine - Element bindings.
A really fun setup good for Park and Pow.

But i’m a bit over rocker and looking for something more aggressive like a regular camber board or maybe a Bataleon.

I will say though, this is the best rocker setup I’ve ever had.  shaka

These are Mrs Mizu’s board (Pink YES Basic, hasn’t got her FLUX GM30’s bolted on), and my latest purchase (YES Tasman(iac), with FLUX TT30’s)

The only photo i have of my stick on me at the moment.

Yes Typo 154 w/ Rome 390 Boss bindings;

Love that Snowboard Addiction sticker!!!!!  drool

Mizu Kuma - 18 April 2012 10:44 PM

It’s awesome hey!!!

Here’s another one of my toys!!!!! But I haven’t been ridin this one for a while now!!!!! Intend to get back into the water once the “summer crowd” have departed!!!!!

blizzard_22 - 18 April 2012 11:01 PM
Mizu Kuma - 18 April 2012 10:44 PM

It’s awesome hey!!!

The sticker pack i got when i bought the dvd’s was massive! like 30 or so stickers, maybe more!

Nice. Very nice. Also digging the his n hers Mizu.

If were showing what we ‘ride’ when we ain’t having a shred well here’s mine. You’ll find me in ze bush! grin

i dont see anything in that pic that you can ride?

Yes true. Mind you if you were out with me last weekend you could have jumped on my back as I went for one hell of a slide down an embankment wink

Careful what you admit around here Coop!

haha yeah ozgirl - where is your pic of what you ride? Can you bear to share or are you too ashamed? wink

hahaha