The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

whatcha riding??

Im sure there’s been one of these threads before (hopefully not last week and I missed it…don’t shoot me Im a noob here wink but I love buying gear and perving on gear so I thought Id see what your riding. Post pics a plenty and even what your hoping to purchase this season.

Im currently riding a Rome blue with SP star bindings and I really love the setup. Im more for shredding the mountain vs tricks and I find this is a great, fast board.

I concur it is a nice board - the 5mins i rode it!

Ow great! Now I’m gonna have to pull out my CS Octorocker to take a photo.

Don’t remember doing a summer wax so I’m scared. Plus I wanted to hold off the SDS for a while longer.

LOL Spaz,

Yeah i felt so bad for my two blanks when i go them out and they were dry… :-(

Sorry Spaz. I’ve got SDS bad..bbbaaadddd

Found an image of my board on the Chemical Storm site. Also came across some wallpapers on the blog.

Saved. for now…

I love their shape. Do you like the way it rides??

Here’s my boots while Im at it. Deelux Lara ID. Just like toasty slippers (plus I like the fact I can adjust their flex)

Hmmm yeah we need to chat about boots…..

A great ride, the owner of Chemical Storm gets on here every now and then. A few of us rode them last year and Jeff was at the Shred.

It’s a special board that covers everything.

Hey coop here is a thread for everyone’s boards!!!

https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/7/P375/

Hey just cause my newbie is posting awesome new threads…..

Dang it. I knew there would be one (thankyou for pointing me in the right direction) Told you I was a noob. I was going to start it in the girls only as mines a girls board but most ride guys boards anyway (I know two of my previous three were). Happy for people to post any gear that they ride or wear…board, Boots, bindings, fav helmet etc.

ozgirl - 18 April 2012 12:44 PM

Hey just cause my newbie is posting awesome new threads…..

Nah oz, just being a helping Boardworldian offering help to a new member to get involved shaka

Hey I’ve even posted it in the wrong spot (hence I would have found the sticky for show us your quiver- doh). Sorry chiefs. Ill get there grin

Cause I can,

From left to right:

Rossignol District 150
Forum Scallywag 155 (Favourite)
Signal OG 151
Chemical Storm Octorocker 155
Capita Green Machine 154

And then there is like 4 more at the parent’s house and a broken one screwed to my old bedroom wall smile