The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

You love the bat Mizu, don’t make out like you don’t.

spaz - 15 April 2012 01:36 AM

Hey coops,
My lack of ACL attachment is what keeps me off the planks too.
Gee, I wonder how many SW’s are now BWM’s?

Welcome onboard;
SamNZ, JazzaW, Lachstock, Croseks, ToxicTess48, Djbass, static_22

Jared, static (and anyone else) you don’t wanna miss the Shred! It’s a cheap way to stay on mountain with an epic crew of riders, partier’s, and snow lovers.

Hiya Spaz.

I’ve noticed a few familiar names between the two. How is your knee now. Still surgery free?? Mines pretty good these days (prob stronger than before lol). I think its now a mind over matter problem. I plan on building a bridge and shredding over it this year wink

Mizu Kuma - 11 April 2012 10:50 PM

What’s that Snowatch one like?????

The owner of one site is a really nice guy who genuinely cares about the Australian snow industry, and the owner of the other is a self-absorbed wanker who’s only in it for what he can personally get out of it. For me, the choice is easy.

Coop3 - 18 April 2012 09:31 AM

Hey coops,

Welcome onboard;

Jared, static (and anyone else) you don’t wanna miss the Shred! It’s a cheap way to stay on mountain with an epic crew of riders, partier’s, and snow lovers.

Hiya Spaz.

I’ve noticed a few familiar names between the two. How is your knee now. Still surgery free?? Mines pretty good these days (prob stronger than before lol). I think its now a mind over matter problem. I plan on building a bridge and shredding over it this year wink

Lovin’ the idea of that bridge!

chucky - 18 April 2012 10:39 AM
Mizu Kuma - 11 April 2012 10:50 PM

What’s that Snowatch one like?????

The owner of one site is a really nice guy who genuinely cares about the Australian snow industry, and the owner of the other is a self-absorbed wanker who’s only in it for what he can personally get out of it. For me, the choice is easy.

Hey take it easy there, Chuck!!!!!

Jeremy does have his moments, but that’s just a little harsh I think!!!!!

ozgirl - 18 April 2012 10:52 AM
Coop3 - 18 April 2012 09:31 AM

Hey coops,

Welcome onboard;

Hiya Spaz.

Lovin’ the idea of that bridge!

We call that “bridge”, a “kicker” or “booter” around here!!!!!  smirk

Ha! Lol. Too true Mizu. Might start with the bridge and build back up to the booter wink The ego took quite a beating (plus the hubby may divorce me if I do it again lol)

Just use him as the “foundation” of the “booter” then?????  smirk

Mizu!!!

LOL

Still surgery free. Toward the end of last year I started riding without my brace (mostly because I couldn’t get enough bend to do a “flying squirrel” at the shred). It felt really good for the last 4 weeks of riding-no brace!
Until recently… the last few weeks. I put that down to loss of muscle (from not riding) and working longer shifts than I should - I find standing for longer than 4 hrs causes fluid build up. I started wearing my brace at work 3 weeks ago and much of the pain is reduced, compression stocking is keeping the fluid at bay.

Problem with the brace is it can lead to even weaker muscles. When I’m tired my knee becomes unstable.

And you know how the colder weather effects it! but I find that’s a good pain because it means winter is coming!!!

One day I will get surgery because there is a fair bit of pain that boarders on chronic. I’ll put up with it for now, the mind is a powerful thing, just last week I told my daughter pain is weakness leaving the body. I must have a lot of weakness in my body!

Hey your a braver soul than I am. You’ve been charging on that knee now for quite some time. Totally take my hat off for the way you’ve pushed through it all (and what an awesome thing to say to your daughter). Your a wise man Spaz.

Mizu there’s plenty of days Id like to bury him at the foundation of a booter wink

Coop3 - 18 April 2012 12:18 PM

Hey your a braver soul than I am. You’ve been charging on that knee now for quite some time. Totally take my hat off for the way you’ve pushed through it all (and what an awesome thing to say to your daughter). Your a wise man Spaz.

Mizu there’s plenty of days Id like to bury him at the foundation of a booter wink

At least it’s not like Spaz who puts the ‘foundation’ on his face…

Hi guys,

Not really new on here just haven’t been around for a long time so I thought I would say hi! I have been keeping up with most things that have been happening, just haven’t had any time to post. From what I can see nothing has really change Mizu is still spamming his heart out!!

Oh Mizu rolleyes

Hammo - 19 April 2012 05:34 AM

Hi guys,

Not really new on here just haven’t been around for a long time so I thought I would say hi! I have been keeping up with most things that have been happening, just haven’t had any time to post. From what I can see nothing has really change Mizu is still spamming his heart out!!

Welcome back shaka I am sure Miz will eventually send the site into meltdown!