The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboard socks - who’s keen?

haha!

Honestly i don’t think i can pull of the tall tee look LOL

Also would not be able to stand the wetness of the tee…. I am a princess you know! It was all I could bare with the hoodie only at last years shred! Actually maybe i should get one of those waterproof hoodies!

better to have a wet back of the tee that comes over your pants then getting snow down your pants.

Sounds good mate yewwww

cords - 18 April 2012 03:59 AM

better to have a wet back of the tee that comes over your pants then getting snow down your pants.

Tell me again why I should snowboard?

Otherwise you get banned from this site?

deanobruce - 18 April 2012 06:50 AM

^^ THIS ^^

and because you might not want to remain a dork forever? haha grin

deanobruce - 18 April 2012 06:50 AM

Right! So not because it is the most awesome thing ever and the wet tee shirt / arse / underwear is worth it??

No wonder you guys have such trouble getting your girlfriends to the snow! You don’t offer them a very good argument. And clearly none of you refuse sex to get your way either!

LOL My wife is a snowboarder now cheese

I’ll sell my secret for a fee evil

my girl boards aswell

I don’t think I would buy socks Rider.
Unless of course your lovely sponsor Burton would like to make them for you grin

I’m super picky about my socks. I only like thick Burton socks. I only wear other brand board socks on washing day wink

That said, I would probably buy one pair just to support the cause

Andy Aitken - 18 April 2012 08:29 AM

That said, I would probably buy one pair just to support the cause

Well they would be the best pair for wash day!

Hmmm, thick socks hey????? Sounds like Andy needs two pairs?????  smirk

This whole page is funny. LOL

I would go a pair or two. My fav session socks are dying and Id say they are medium weight with strategic padding. I wish I was only medium weight with strategic padding wink