The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Wasuuuuup!

Hey guys,

Been a looooong time since i’ve been on here, too long! As the winter season fast approachs us aussies I was reminded of this website and all the good chat’s i’ve had on here, not to mention the help and advice i’ve had from all you guys!!

Thought it just touch base and see how all you guys are going? What’s happening for this season in victoria’s alps? Any big news i’ve missed in the past 6 months?

Big shout out to Jeremy and Mizu!

P.S Didn’t really know where to put this thread, move it if need be.

It’s good to be back!!!

Cheers,

RJH

hey mate good to have you back ... you missed on heaps of stuff to much to even mention so next time dont disappear for 6 month or you will miss out again lol raspberry
no but seriously welcome back.

Welcome back RJH!!!!! shaka

How did the setup ya won, go for ya?????

Welcome back mate! All few of us viccos have Hero passes so will be at Falls/Hotham most weekends. Try to get up there and have some shreds with us mate!

Welcome back, mate! shaka

I might move this to Boardworld Social if it turns ‘social’ haha. LOL

Was gonna move it myself, but its not by jurisdiction tongue wink

I think you’re looking for the m key, K2. teacherboy

OK, moving this to social. raspberry

shit we have to pay for our heropass by 1 may…i forgot about it.

Yeh I thought it was end of May. Then got the email and thought “shit!” cant forget that! What happens if you get the Carlton Dry job? rekon they will re-emburse you?

rider26 - 18 April 2012 01:19 AM

huh??  confused

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 18 April 2012 01:34 AM

Yeh I thought it was end of May. Then got the email and thought “shit!” cant forget that! What happens if you get the Carlton Dry job? rekon they will re-emburse you?

i got the email from them last week saying bfore 5pm May 1 payment is due.

Umm i highly doubt they would reimburse me, if not i will appropriate any things i see fit from the resort up to a value of $600 wink

I’d say Carlton would re-inburse. It would save them $400 between your pass and the current price.

that much is true, i should have put that in my cover letter “if you emply me, you save $400 on my season pass”

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 18 April 2012 01:38 AM
rider26 - 18 April 2012 01:19 AM

huh??  confused

its not by jurisdiction

I think you meant my. raspberry

Mizu Kuma - 17 April 2012 11:06 PM

Welcome back RJH!!!!! shaka

How did the setup ya won, go for ya?????

Havn’t tested it out yet man, wasn’t able to afford a trip to hotham last year unfortunately. But really hoping i can get up there this year to try it all out! Can’t wait to try out my very own board for the first time haha

What’s these hero pass’s im hearing about? Sounds good whatever they are, especially seeming Hotham is my mountain of choice!

your way too late for it.

If you paid a deposit by 10th october last year you got a season pass to falls and hotham for 600.

Just paid the remainder of the pass then. BRING IT!