The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Thanks Spaz!

Good on ya Spaz shaka

And I look foreward to going for a slide in Perisher and finally meeting you drc13!

Have you set an dates yet?
So far my plan is every second week (Thursday - Wednesday) starting on the 14th June. I teach drama Thursday arvo so that’s my travel night (after drama) shredding fri-wed (maybe thurs morning if good snow).

Dates could change, things could happen. Especially if that good karmic energy keeps flowing.

Well here they are if you change your mind.

My last jacket, this thing has seen some serious fun, it could do with a good clean.

Burton, awesome quality, it has a removable inner, so it can be a shell or add that extra warmth.

Rip Curl, worn it bugger all, like new really.

If you want / need a any of them, let me know your address, its on its way. I would rather you have it than sell it to some idiot on ebay.

Billy told me your a top bloke and Billy’s opinion is held high in these parts.

Don’t offer jackets to just anyone ya know !!!!!! shaka

yeah drc is top joke i mean bloke….

unlike billy so so mean ......

LOL aww thanks Azz! Chivalry isn’t dead!

Don’t mind the 3rd one!

Lanox:  hmmm

wink

Yeah, when I stayed at Azz’s place if it wasn’t for his lovely wife, I don’t think that I would’ve even got a blanket!!!!!

And trust me, it was cold outside on the porch!!!!!

Porch !!!!!!! I said you had to sleep in the chook pen WTF !!!!!!!  rage

It was rainin, and I wasn’t at the top of the peckin order!!!!! I still have the scars!!!!!  downer

Mizu Kuma - 17 April 2012 09:15 PM

It was rainin, and I wasn’t at the top of the peckin order!!!!! I still have the scars!!!!!  downer

get it right dad you are never at the pecking order ...

lanox - 17 April 2012 10:25 PM
Mizu Kuma - 17 April 2012 09:15 PM

get it right dad you are never at the pecking order ...

I knew I should’ve tampered with that blue plane at Albion Park Airport!!!!!  teacherboy

spaz - 17 April 2012 09:19 AM

Appoligise for me drc13 (Dave)

I’m sure you have nothing to worry about but I will mention it to her when I see her next.

spaz - 17 April 2012 10:22 AM

And I look foreward to going for a slide in Perisher and finally meeting you drc13!

Have you set an dates yet?

Yeah we’ve exchanged a million PM’s, talked on the phone but never met so will be good to finally catch up.

I currently have a week booked in at perisher over the July school holidays and I will be at the shred Friday-Sunday. Other than that I have a freedom pass so hope to get quite a few weekends in which will basically come down to whether I’m up for the drive and if I can get reasonably priced accommodation. Works quite busy this year so I’ll pretty much be limited to driving down Saturday morning to arrive for first lifts and heading home Sunday arvo.

Azz - 17 April 2012 10:34 AM

Well here they are if you change your mind.
I would rather you have it than sell it to some idiot on ebay.

Once again a very generous offer from you Azz. Out of interest what size are the jackets? And is the ripcurl jacket a shell or insulated?

Azz - 17 April 2012 10:36 AM

Billy told me your a top bloke and Billy’s opinion is held high in these parts.

Don’t offer jackets to just anyone ya know !!!!!! shaka

Haha well looks like I’ve got Billy fooled then! Seems you may have as well, as she mentioned a lot of positive things about you and your lodge during our conversations!

drc we can go down 2 gather Saturday morning i am hoping to do the same , so i am keen if you got no1 to go with.

lanox - 18 April 2012 01:07 AM

drc we can go down 2 gather Saturday morning i am hoping to do the same , so i am keen if you got no1 to go with.

Sounds good mate. I’m planning on sharing some driving with RPS88A/my sister/and his mates as well but I’m sure there will be times it’s doesn’t line up.

Did you get the skitube addon with your pass? I had to get it as I can’t seem to get hire chains for the rims on my car.

what rims do you have?

You could just risk it and run with no chains, i personally have done this every time i have gone snow in NSW BUT we had 4wd and knew the conditions prior to leaving.