The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Top 5

whoa whoa whoa mate, i am not from Unanderra, im from Farmborough Heights. BIIIIIG difference

1 - New York
2 - London
3 - Paris
4 - Munich
5 - Everybody talk about, pop musik

Talk about, pop musik
Talk about, pop musik
Pop pop pop pop musik

dance

deanobruce - 17 April 2012 09:45 AM

whoa whoa whoa mate, i am not from Unanderra, im from Farmborough Heights. BIIIIIG difference

LOL Yeah, “Unanderra Heights”!!!!!

Ya know, massive Cop Shop at the entrance, Sweeping Views of the Steelworks and it’s graceful smoke stacks, The Easiest Pub to Score some Hooch at…....................

cop shop is closed, has been for years and its in unanderra. i have views of lake illawarra, escarpment and in the distance you can make out the steelworks, the pub your referring to is called, yep you guessed it, UNANDERRA PUB.

The big differences between derra and farmborough heights are; crime rate(derra is massive compared to my hood), median income(derra is mostly dole bludgers)

The end.

P.s. at least you guys are the ugh boot capital of australia haha

Yeah, we are famous for one of the biggest celebrity trends ever seen on the planet!!!!!  smirk

ozgirl - 17 April 2012 05:23 AM

1. London
2. Tokyo
3. San Fran
4. New York
5. Madrid (way better than Barcelona IMO - although nobody ever agrees with me!)

I’m with you on that, Ozgirl. I LOVED madrid. I had absolutely no expectations of it and I enjoyed it way more than both Paris and Barcelona. The prado museum was epic and it was nice and leafy and green and not so dirty.
Barcelona is too crowded and way too many people living on top of each other. There was some cool stuff about it but I liked Madrid way more…and it isn’t a big city but I adored Toledo.

oh and mizu when I was down the other week I had the pleasure of watching crackers Port Kembla team beat the Albion park fellas. grin

1. London
2. Tokyo
3. San Fran
4. New York
5. Madrid (way better than Barcelona IMO - although nobody ever agrees with me!)

cords - 17 April 2012 10:19 AM

oh and mizu when I was down the other week I had the pleasure of watching crackers Port Kembla team beat the Albion park fellas. grin

How did you two get passed the security checkpoint????? I’ll have to bring this up at the next town hall meeting!!!!!

it was at port’s home ground haha…and predictably one of the Albion park players got sent off for being a thug. haha

1. Berlin
2. Amsterdam
3. London
4. Rome
5. Paris

Mizu Kuma - 17 April 2012 10:22 AM

1. London
2. Tokyo
3. San Fran
4. New York

Haha!

San Francisco
Las Vegas
Melbourne
New York
Can Kualoa Ranch in Hawaii count even though it isnt a city because that was just a magical place even if it did rain the entire time we quadbiked through the valley.

Darkclouds097 - 17 April 2012 11:29 AM

San Francisco
Las Vegas
Melbourne
New York
Can Kualoa Ranch in Hawaii count even though it isnt a city because that was just a magical place even if it did rain the entire time we quadbiked through the valley.

No!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 17 April 2012 12:10 PM
Darkclouds097 - 17 April 2012 11:29 AM

San Francisco
Las Vegas
Melbourne
New York

No!!!!!

Why not oh keeper of the rules?!