The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

English Premier League

I’ll just leave this here…. raspberry

Damm, your worse than my brother!

Haha sorry man. I’m a very passionate Arsenal supporter. I normally try not to stir too much sh*t though lol raspberry

LOL loving it!

Oh stir away good sir!

Yeh I don’t mind! its funny! plus then I don’t feel so bad when I get a chance to do it wink.....at least your not a Man U fan I guess.

yep keep it going!
I actually see choosing to go for chelsea over liverpool as a moral outrage. Those chelsea scum couldn’t even remain quiet for the minute of silence. I hate them so bad.

ok so maybe moral outrage is just slightly over the top. hahaha.

static_22 - 17 April 2012 12:46 AM

Haha sorry man. I’m a very passionate Arsenal supporter. I normally try not to stir too much sh*t though lol raspberry

I walked into Cords house to watch Liverpoo v Spurs and she had decked out the whole bloody place in crappy Owen shirts and the like and regaled me with tails of their greatest wins all the way back to the dark ages. It just made it so much better when spurs smacked em.

at least we’ve had some greatest wins. Yes you finish above us in the league but it will be fun watching you do nothing in the champions league again next year.

cords - 17 April 2012 01:31 AM

at least we’ve had some greatest wins. Yes you finish above us in the league but it will be fun watching you do nothing in the champions league again next year.

That’s IF they make the Champions League. Newcastle is coming for them raspberry

It pains me to wan Chelsea to win the FA Cup but I couldn’t take seeing the diving racist and £35 million man winning.

CRACKERS - 17 April 2012 01:14 AM

.....at least your not a Man U fan I guess.

Urgh I’m surround by damn Manure “fans” with my local friends :S

i have had this discussion with my liverfool supporting workmate.

He says the same thing, but even doing “nothing” in the champions league is better then not being good enough to play in it…

that and the financial benefits from making the champions league are massive. Which puts your club in good position when the transfer window opens, which leads to good/better/new players which should lead to, but doesnt always happen, better results.

The fate all Liverpool fans deserve…..starring Cords and Freddy and snow and snowboards.