The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

English Premier League

cords - 16 April 2012 06:28 AM

Crackers is the maddest spurs fan out, but if they were playing chelsea in the final, I’d still find it in my heart to go for spurs. I’d rather die than ever cheer chelsea on. If its chelsea v man U I hope that they both spontaeously combust (or a nil-all draw)

Being an Arsenal fan I could never go for Sp*rs. I’d sooner break my head open with a jackhammer and spoon our the goey insides raspberry

Stupid question, who are the spurs? I thought they were an NBA team LOL

Tottenham Hot Spurs.

You are thinking of the San Antonio Spurs

Thanks TJ!!!

tottenham is a north london club, like arsenal - so traditional local rivals!

who are the san antonio spurs? are they in the 3rd division wink

The only time I could conceivably go for Liverfool (I like that one static) is if they were playing Man U in the last game of the season and Man U had to win to take the title. Funny thing is I used to have a soft spot for Liverpool cause I like Torres. My perfect FA cup final would be for torres to score in the 89th minute for the win and Carrol to miss a one on one in time added on.

blizzard_22 - 16 April 2012 09:30 AM

Thread name: English premier league…........its a fairly big clue wink

FML, Wigan are on fire. Beating Man U last week and beating Arsenal last night…

deanobruce - 16 April 2012 09:44 PM

FML, Wigan are on fire. Beating Man U last week and beating Arsenal last night…

They’re working their arse off to fight out of relegation :S Their time wasting tactics work well too, it seems.

CRACKERS - 16 April 2012 01:39 PM

I know LOL just wanted to know which team everyone was referring too! I don’t really follow soccer, only take an interest cause my bro does!

blizzard_22 - 16 April 2012 11:22 PM
CRACKERS - 16 April 2012 01:39 PM

I know LOL just wanted to know which team everyone was referring too! I don’t really follow soccer, only take an interest cause my bro does!

yeh its fine, i was just stirring you!

static_22 - 16 April 2012 07:19 AM

Crackers is the maddest spurs fan out, but if they were playing chelsea in the final, I’d still find it in my heart to go for spurs. I’d rather die than ever cheer chelsea on. If its chelsea v man U I hope that they both spontaeously combust (or a nil-all draw)

Being an Arsenal fan I could never go for Sp*rs. I’d sooner break my head open with a jackhammer and spoon our the goey insides raspberry

its all gone quite over there! its all gone quite over there! all those Arsenal fans crowing so loudly yesterday havent been sending me any sms today for some reason!

Can you hear Arsenal sing nooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooo!

CRACKERS - 16 April 2012 11:58 PM
static_22 - 16 April 2012 07:19 AM

its all gone quite over there! its all gone quite over there! all those Arsenal fans crowing so loudly yesterday havent been sending me any sms today for some reason!

Can you hear Arsenal sing nooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooo!

Hey Tottenham, mind the gap!

raspberry

Living in the past must make you feel better about being beaten by relegation hopefuls wink