The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Comments on videos from the front page

I admit I dont get to watch all the videos, but the more I miss the snow, the more I watch.

Raphael Suter
He is one smooth kid!
I can appreciate his layed back style and how he is as comfortable on the rail as he is off of it. He puts such little effort into it and is kind of graceful about it all.

Whistler Park Spring 2010
I like videos like this. there’s some really cool stuff in there, but it is mixed with smaller and more simple stuff, things I see myself and my friends doing. It keeps it realistic for me, and shows me what may be next in my own progression. I find myself replaying certain parts of it over and over.
High point of the video for me….At about 4:05 the nollie BS whatever…. Super nice… Nollie BS approach to a rail is super blind and technical.

Post your comments about the videos here. (and go check out that 4:05 portion of the Whistler video!)

I should give a shout out to Ian Turner. He filmed and edited the Raphael Suter video. For those of you who don’t know Ian is shredlife on the Boardworld forums. He is a snowboard instructor in Whistler and really got into his filming this season. I have really enjoyed watching his videos and especially his progression over the season. I hope to do some work with Ian when I make it back to Whistler in November.

Also guys, check out our fan page on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/bwnews

All these videos and more are put on our page every day.

Additionally if you ever come across a video that deserves to be recognised, please email me on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

I admit I have not taken much thought into the filming, and who has been doing it.
I’m not a photographer or filmer… I take family pics all the time, but you know what I mean. I dont know what it takes, so I cant fully appreciate it. But I’ve felt that the videos are filmed very well.

I do know that the pole cam clips, I’m not too excited about. I’d think if there was a way to not have the pole be seen in the footage, that would be much better. I find the pole a distraction and something that messes up my orientation when watching it.

alot of the video’s are from whistler.. im almost certain i saw some of these guys being while they were recording, such a great park over there

9191 looks awesome! gotta get that one

Since this thread was started we have now enabled commenting on any of the items on the front page. Just click the title or the comment button.

Haha raspberry

I thought you’d appreciate the basketball version wink

rider26 - 30 June 2010 11:27 AM

Since this thread was started we have now enabled commenting on any of the items on the front page. Just click the title or the comment button.

hmmm, I’ll check on that.