The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

Welcome Brendan!!! billy

Thanks for the welcome all smile

It’s good to see that there is some nice people on here. You could all teach my sis a thing or two raspberry

Oh, we’ve been tryin static!!!!!

But it’s no easy task!!!!!

Wait wait wait… Who is the one that got you into boarding bro?!?

And Miz uses too many exclamation marks for my liking so nothing to learn from him!

It was more a case of me sensing that boarding really needed my awesomeness. I just let you think you influenced me raspberry

Now that I’m here I’ll be doing my best to control you and keep you in line, sis!

Im always in line, it’s these other muppets that go off the chart!!! shaka

static_22 - 14 April 2012 04:21 AM

Now that I’m here I’ll be doing my best to control you and keep you in line, sis!

I’m liking you already.  grin

If we were muppets, does that mean Jez would be Kermit?????

Warren would be Gonzo!!!!! Eddie would be Beaker!!!!! Fatima would have to be the Cookie Monster!!!!! K2 is definitely The Count!!!!! 

And if Jez is Kermit, not only would he literally love bacon, it would also mean that Michelle would be…........... ummmm, I’ll leave this now!!!!!

Miz and fast eddie

Mizu, I showed Michelle what you wrote. She said, “you’re going to get it and the bat is coming out”. michelle

LOL

rider26 - 14 April 2012 06:33 PM
static_22 - 14 April 2012 04:21 AM

I’m liking you already.  grin

Haha thanks. I know she’s out of control so I figured I need to save all you poor folk from my crazy sister.

Mizu Kuma - 11 April 2012 10:50 PM

Oh yeah,

And Jeremy used to be a skier!!!!! And an ice skater too!!!!!

Hmmmm, are there any other decent forums around here?????

What’s that Snowatch one like?????

You wouldn’t like it Mizu, after a few days (and a few thousand of your posts) I think you’d get bored and need more board related topics. I hear there’s a good snow predictor there.

Hey coops,
My lack of ACL attachment is what keeps me off the planks too.
Gee, I wonder how many SW’s are now BWM’s?

Welcome onboard;
SamNZ, JazzaW, Lachstock, Croseks, ToxicTess48, Djbass, static_22

Jared, static (and anyone else) you don’t wanna miss the Shred! It’s a cheap way to stay on mountain with an epic crew of riders, partier’s, and snow lovers.

rider26 - 14 April 2012 11:32 PM

Mizu, I showed Michelle what you wrote. She said, “you’re going to get it and the bat is coming out”. michelle

big surprise But I stopped short of actually sayin it!!!!!! Please, not the bat again!!!!!