The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

English Premier League

i hate chelsea so was hoping for man city to win.

yep, me too. HATE chelsea. I don’t love man city, but would prefer them to win the title out of Man U and Chelsea/spurs. I’d be happy if Arsenal won though.

me too. as long as man u and chelsea dont win im happy.

The way arsenal started, if we make top 4 i will say this season was a success TBH

lol so much hate for the blues….

the upcoming fixtures will be interesting, this will be the decider to see if man city can go through with is over the xmas/new years period. If they drop a few matches here and man u/chelsea win, it could be a really interesting second half of the season…

u never know though, man u are playing really bad/boring football at the moment and chelsea are just crap haha

arsenal are going ok, but the young players wont totally gel until probaly next season…if van persie leaves though they’re up the crapper

if van persie gets hurt, we are screwed for this season. if van persie leaves, well we are screwed for a while

I just thought I’d make this thread I case there is some more English Premier League fans here besides myself. Or even just real football fans in general raspberry

Shutout if you are and what team you follow. I will judge you all accordingly raspberry

I’m a massive Arsenal fan.

That’s alright mate, will won’t judge you to much either lol

I hear K2 is massvie Arse-nal fan aswell….....

I think we already have an EPL thread somewhere. Liverpool fan over here! Let’s hope we get up over the Everton scum in the FA cup semi-final tonight!

yeh there is a soccer thread already. Liverpool have certainly gone down the drain lately, you have the talent but your record at home is pretty appalling, if you didnt draw so many games you would be up the top half.

Hopefully we can hold onto 3rd! (Arsenal)

EDIT- Just saw your a Gunners fan, good man! haha

yep, I have given up on any decent results for us in the league, this year. If we don’t win the FA cup then I predict that King Kenny is goooooone over the summer.
Now I just hope that man city can catch Man Utd. Anyone but Man Utd or Chelsea winning (actually count spurs in that, too) is good for me. I’ve always liked to see Arsenal do well and same with Newcastle.

yeh i want man city to win, hate man u and chelsea also.

Newcastle are killing it! Demba Ba and Cisse are on fire!

deanobruce - 14 April 2012 05:43 AM

Hopefully we can hold onto 3rd! (Arsenal)

Hold onto third? We’re going to catch City as they go down the drain. Bring on second! raspberry

Go arsenal! That is about the extent of my soccer knowledge!!!

blizzard_22 - 14 April 2012 07:15 AM

It’s called football, sis. Football. raspberry

blizzard_22 - 14 April 2012 07:15 AM

If cheering for Arsenal is all you know, then you definitely require some higher education wink

It is never too late to learn, Blizz - football is the true world game, after all!