The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

torstein Riding soundwaves @northstar

That was so sick.

He makes it look so effortless!!

So damn good drool

always frothing on his style.

Its so surreal watching him hit the same features that Nthn and I were hitting a few months ago.
And yeh, as said above his style is effortless

deanobruce - 14 April 2012 06:18 AM

Its so surreal watching him hit the same features that Nthn and I were hitting a few months ago.

I know exactly what you mean…except it was even weirder when I was watching him ride snow park with my own eyes!...I have to get to putting that footage up….maybe I’ll put it up in the best shred run comp? haha

Yeah, such a good style!!!!!

cords - 14 April 2012 07:29 AM

I know exactly what you mean…except it was even weirder when I was watching him ride snow park with my own eyes!...I have to get to putting that footage up….maybe I’ll put it up in the best shred run comp? haha

Yep, had the pleasure of meeting him/watching him ride at the Camp of champs in Whistler. The dude was double corking in fog! It must be nice to be that awesome lol.
Really nice guy too shaka

I was way too shy/didn’t want to bother him to talk to him. Kinda wish I had though.

cords - 15 April 2012 04:51 AM

I was way too shy/didn’t want to bother him to talk to him. Kinda wish I had though.

You should have. I was no one important, but he still took time to stop at the top of the lifts and chat to me, told his crew he would catch up. That’s a real star to me.
Gotta be my favorite snowboarder.

Andy Aitken - 16 April 2012 01:11 PM

I was no one important, but he still took time to stop at the top of the lifts and chat to me, told his crew he would catch up. That’s a real star to me.

What a champ!

Still spewing we didn’t see him there, I was really hoping to catch the guy ride in the flesh, might have amped me up enough to have a crack at some of the rails more.

Andy Aitken - 16 April 2012 01:11 PM
cords - 15 April 2012 04:51 AM

You should have. I was no one important, but he still took time to stop at the top of the lifts and chat to me, told his crew he would catch up. That’s a real star to me.
Gotta be my favorite snowboarder.

yeah torstein!

nthnbeachesguy - 17 April 2012 12:28 AM

Still spewing we didn’t see him there, I was really hoping to catch the guy ride in the flesh, might have amped me up enough to have a crack at some of the rails more.

yeh true, i wasnt too keen after my knee cap getting smoked on that snake rail (what ever the hell its called) but if he was there i woulda gave it a nudge!