The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Did I go a little overboard??????

Poll: What’s ya opinion on this matter?????
Total Votes: 14
You went completely overboard with the beef!!!!!
I eat steaks bigger than that for brunch!!!!!
I want to know where the other half of the cow is!!!!!
You should have had some bacon with it!!!!!

So, I felt like a little steak on the barbie for dinner last night!!!!!

drool this is bit overkill for me mate, but…....  drool

Vegetarian nightmare hahahahaha

Where the hell is the other half man??  Looks that good!!

Warren Chapstick - 14 April 2012 12:33 AM

Vegetarian nightmare hahahahaha

LOL

Looks too over cooked to me! I’ll tell you what Blizz can cook a steak and she’s even banned everyone from the BBQ so she cooks it right!! (which is fine by me! LOL)

Darkclouds097 - 14 April 2012 12:36 AM

Looks too over cooked to me! I’ll tell you what Blizz can cook a steak and she’s even banned everyone from the BBQ so she cooks it right!! (which is fine by me! LOL)

That’s a pepper/paprika/salt crust!!!!!

And the steak was done medium, just the way I like it!!!!!

where is the diane sauce? If I ever end up on The Biggest Loser, I think it will be because of diane sauce. hahahaha

Yeah, I’m partial to diane sauce too!!!!! Green peppercorn is also high on the list!!!!! Both cooked in the meat juices in the pan that the steak was cooked in!!!!!

But when I cook a steak on the BBQ it has to be with onions and BBQ sauce only!!!!! I’m a fussy bastard when it comes to my food!!!!!  LOL

medium rare for the win.

Darkclouds - when you come to the next spit at Mizu’s you will NEVER doubt his cooking skills again!!

ozgirl - 14 April 2012 01:04 AM

Darkclouds - when you come to the next spit at Mizu’s you will NEVER doubt his cooking skills again!!

Hahahahaa!!!!!

I actually F%$#ed the beef and chooks up on that one!!!!! Somethin to do with bein busy drinkin beer with the Boardworldians!!!!!

The next one will be better!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 14 April 2012 01:06 AM

Hahahahaa!!!!!

I actually F%$#ed the beef and chooks up on that one!!!!! Somethin to do with bein busy drinkin beer with the Boardworldians!!!!!

Yeah it better be wanker!!

Warren Chapstick - 14 April 2012 01:14 AM

Hahahahaa!!!!!

It has to be!!!!! Your not invited this time!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 14 April 2012 01:15 AM
Warren Chapstick - 14 April 2012 01:14 AM

Hahahahaa!!!!!

It has to be!!!!! Your not invited this time!!!!!

You can’t keep me away, everyone will be in bed by 7….... Bunch of stiffs

Hahahahaa!!!!!

It was still pretty damn awesome!!! Loved how many different meats you had.

I eagerly await the next one…

Nice steak btw. Did you eat all of it? And all the salad etc?